Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m lonely.

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
This may come off as a low effort post. I am just really lonely. I know everyone else here is aswell.

My mother hasnt contacted me in quite some time. And, I mean, she didnt really love me too much when I was her child either. She must have sensed the failure I was meant to become. The phrase “a face only a mother could love” is something I think about when I look in the mirror but when the only foid i’ve really had in my life doesnt even reach out to talk to her son anymore now that I’m moved out on my own. It makes me nauseated. :feelsrope:

It's over for mommy issuecels.
If you were chad you'd be fucking everything with a pulse by now.

I know but i know and i feel you. even our parents are push us around at some point..

you have a rat ? why you have a jew in your home ?

This may come off as a low effort post. I am just really lonely. I know everyone else here is aswell.

My mother hasnt contacted me in quite some time. And, I mean, she didnt really love me too much when I was her child either. She must have sensed the failure I was meant to become. The phrase “a face only a mother could love” is something I think about when I look in the mirror but when the only foid i’ve really had in my life doesnt even reach out to talk to her son anymore now that I’m moved out on my own. It makes me nauseated. :feelsrope:
Buy a switch. It's a good cope.

I know but i know and i feel you. even our parents are push us around at some point..

you have a rat ? why you have a jew in your home ?
I had to delete it off the post bc when i was trying to just comment it added it to my post. I have a pet rat. He doesnt do much tho. Maybe i should get a dog.

I had to delete it off the post bc when i was trying to just comment it added it to my post. I have a pet rat. He doesnt do much tho. Maybe i should get a dog.
I like pets too bro. I had dogs in the past they are pretty friendly i recommend you.

Sorry about that bro. :feelsrope:

My mom seems to love me so I should be grateful for that at least.

I too am very lonely, hang in there op, maybe one day your looksmatch will look twice.

Lol you fucking cuck crying about your mom not talking to you.
My mom screams at me that I'm a useless pig and asshole and human trash on a weekly basis. Get real. Moms are foids and fucked in their brain. Get over it.

Buy a dakimakura bro it will help you feel less lonely

I like pets too bro. I had dogs in the past they are pretty friendly i recommend you.
I have never had a pet ever. That could explain some of my emotional issues

She brought you into this world and now she makes you suffer through loneliness. Typical foid behavior.