Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm literally shaking right now

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I just called my car insurance company to get my summer car on the road again.
I cringed when I heard that the customer support on the other end of the line was a female, because usually females there don't know how things work and are pretty incompetent (I've been calling there every year for the last 10 years to get my cars insured)
But holy shit. This time it was different. It was the best conversation with customer support I've ever had. She spoke clearly, things were quick and on point and she didn't ask stupid questions.
How is this possible? Was this a robot with female voice? A guy who sounds like a girl?
This really made my worldview shake a bit. I've literally never expierienced a competent female before.

Literally shaking as we speak

> wow guys I’m literally shaking right now

She got the job because she genuinely knew how to do her job.
Doesn't mean she would ever date a subhuman, though

This really made my worldview shake a bit. I've literally never expierienced a competent female before.
That’s surprising given how old you are assuming that you’ve had a car since your early 20s. I feel as if many here have been so far removed from others that they haven’t interacted a respectable array of personalities and potential from those they’ve deemed inferior. I guess the cherry picking doesn’t help either

That’s surprising given how old you are assuming that you’ve had a car since your early 20s. I feel as if many here have been so far removed from others that they haven’t interacted a respectable array of personalities and potential from those they’ve deemed inferior. I guess the cherry picking doesn’t help either
suspicious post

suspicious post
It’s not like I’m a part of a hive mind. I know what I’ve seen and I can only draw assumptions of others from those experiences. If you have any suspicions of me being a LARP simply due to a dissenting opinion thanI don’t know what to tell you

Foid worship tbh.:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Bro she saw your great personality

I have neither encountered a female who's actually competent at her job. Usually they just lie around and can't just get shit done.

Get a bike to solve all your problems.
I love riding my bike.

Just shake it

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2Fattachments%2Fsoy-lent-cuck-jpg.101517%2F&hash=3ba830006c0678b81ab37f31b30ee60f

I have click for the meme tbh