Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm literally drinking soy milk in my coffee right now

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
did you know the "soy -> estrogen" meme was complete nonsense all along? it's one of the things that awakened me to the fact that retards exist on all sides of politics. words can't do justice to the moronicism of beer-drinking people who oppose soy for supposed effects that they've been receiving from beer all along.

Gigabased, I’m extremely high T because I eat soybeans everyday. Soy sauce, soy milk, soybeans, tofu, is my entire diet and I can’t get enough of it. Eat your soy you utter faggots

Exactly, dairy has more hormones
precisely. I'm switching off from regular cow milk for this very reason.

i cannot fucking believe that "soy milk -> estrogen" was actually the OPPOSITE of truth. I wonder if it's a CIA psyop to make alt right look retarded?

Gigabased, I’m extremely high T because I eat soybeans everyday. Soy sauce, soy milk, soybeans, tofu, is my entire diet and I can’t get enough of it. Eat your soy you utter faggots
you sound sarcastic but based if true

Just be careful on almond milk, I realized I was highly allergic to almond after it fucked me up (even if not allergic almond has many toxins and shouldn't be consoomed too much), soy is ok tho
sure, thanks for the advice

also i noted that the soy milk i bought has added sugar which I obviously shouldn't want

precisely. I'm switching off from regular cow milk for this very reason.

i cannot fucking believe that "soy milk -> estrogen" was actually the OPPOSITE of truth. I wonder if it's a CIA psyop to make alt right look retarded?
Cows milk has also a lot of testosterone. Did you know that?

The problem of modern dairy (and food in general) is that they are heavily processed, filtered, heated or pasteurized. Most lactose intolerant are actually drinking milk that has been denatured and had removed its enzymes which are essential for digestion.

How is this opposite to the truth when East Asians have the highest consumption of soy in the world? You can clearly see that on their physical features, lack of hair and body weakness.

Why do you thing (((Media))) is pushing this lab grown, vegan, eco, plant based bullshit 24/7 and at the same time blame meat eaters?

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20210526/p2a/00m/0sc/014000c

Last edited:
Cows milk has also a lot of testosterone. Did you know that?

The problem of modern dairy (and food in general) is that they are heavily processed, filtered, heated or pasteurized. Most lactose intolerant are actually drinking milk that has been denatured and had removed its enzymes which are essential for digestion.

How is this opposite to the truth when East Asians have the highest consumption of soy in the world? You can clearly see that on their physical features, lack of hair and body weakness.

Why do you thing (((Media))) is pushing this lab grown, vegan, eco, plant based bullshit 24/7 and at the same time blame meat eaters?

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20210526/p2a/00m/0sc/014000c

based. I was soy Maxxing for sometime. even tried Soylent diet for a few days. But had to drop it as for some reason didn't feel as energetic. maybe personal issue.

never drink soy milk in my entire life

I prefer soy milk in coffee as well.