Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m like Pepe in the NEET vs wagie memes

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
There used to be these NEET vs wagie memes on 4chan, depicting a happy and successful NEET Pepe the frog and a miserable and suicidal wagie wojak.

The purpose of these memes was to make fun of wage cucks and to glorify the NEET lifestyle at the same time.

NEET Pepe would often achieve great things as a NEET, studying mathematics, doing science experiments, becoming an Olympic athlete and so on.

I realized I’m a lot like NEET Pepe. I lift weights in my home gym, read books about philosophy and other interesting subjects, learn a language and I do so much more cool stuff.

Sometimes, I can even go on vacation, because I have time to go when everyone else is wage cucking. When wagies have holidays, and all wagies have holidays at the same time, things get too expensive. I can stay longer at my destination and see more stuff.

Wagies also don’t have much sex and no romance. I can get sex whenever I want with different hookers and they give me what I want, when I want. Wagies only get pity sex from the hags they’re enslaved to when the hags feel like it. Wagie’s gfs and wives also cheat all the time. And when a wagie goes to a hooker, he goes when all the other wagies go, so he has to wait and then fuck when the hooker is already exhausted and annoyed.

If that’s not enough, I even have the moral high ground, because wagies take loans from Jews, pay taxes and uphold our overreaching governments and gynocentrism. I starve parasites like Jews and femoids etc. by withholding my labor and by not taking loans.

I’m a role model and a hERo.

Last edited:
It's easy for western men with rich parents and 700+$ neetbux to just sit at home, read Poopenhauer von Auschwitz, lift etc. I can't do that shit. I need to finish education and move out or they will kick me out.
In Balkan countries even if you live with your parents it's expected to work and pay part of the bills.

Who's giving you enough money to go on extended vacations and see prostitutes?

Gvmnt bucks. Can’t do these things all the time of course, but I can save up.

I know what NEET money is, but what program could possibly be paying you enough that you could ever see prostitutes or go on vacation while also paying for rent and food and utilities? The government gives me money too but there isn't a vacation spot on Earth I can afford to visit.

I know what NEET money is, but what program could possibly be paying you enough that you could ever see prostitutes or go on vacation while also paying for rent and food and utilities? The government gives me money too but there isn't a vacation spot on Earth I can afford to visit.
The standard unemployment program. I should have mentioned that I do work in intervals. I worked in 2022 for a few months and still have a bit of savings left. I’m actually looking for another job right now.

The standard unemployment program. I should have mentioned that I do work in intervals. I worked in 2022 for a few months and still have a bit of savings left. I’m actually looking for another job right now.

I'm on the standard unemployment program. It doesn't pay jack fucking shit. A vacation is not happening on mere unemployment money.

Gen Z are striving to get gig or business jobs now rather than beging wageslaves. Don't think anyone actually wants to wageslave, there's just no other option

Gen Z are striving to get gig or business jobs now rather than beging wageslaves. Don't think anyone actually wants to wageslave, there's just no other option
Gen Z is based and also less tolerant to bs. It’s easier to do a garbage job when you at least get paid nicely and can afford a home and having a family. Gen Z can’t, so they don’t bother.

tf is this soft bragging
well whatever, that guy is great:

4chan chrome 2020 02 27 13 04 26 comfy neet pepe

Same, though I'm not a NEET anymore (started uni recently).