Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm lifting weights to improve my physique but a voice in my head keeps telling me it's not worth it.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
The voice says

"Even if you improve your physique, women will still reject you because of your sub5 face. Even if you somehow attract a woman, you have zero guarantee that she won't dump you to go be with a taller dude or a dude with a better physique and face. In the end you'll still be lonely and you would have wasted all that money, time and energy on nutrition and lifting".

Sometimes I feel like the voice is right. But after a while, I snap out of it and tell the voice to shut the fuck up and I just continue lifting until I'm fatigued.

Last edited:
The voices in your head sound cucked. Better a strong incel than a weak one, at least.
Don't let it get you down man. Improving your body is at least something to work toward. And if it works and helps you ascend, that's just another benefit. You can do it brocel :feelsaww:

Last edited:
No gym for ya face
You already know it

Train for combat sports then it wont be cope

The voices in your head sound cucked. Better a strong incel than a weak one, at least.
Don't let it get you down man. Improving your body is at least something to work toward. And if it works and helps you ascend, that's just another benefit.

I agree. Every day it's a struggle. I've been rejected all my life so my brain's default suggestion is that it's not worth it. But I just ignore the voices and keep lifting.

WD6X9MjcKQVm fgCXnr0NoXZIu0EmqX9v8 XmK03s2I

It's better to give your all and know you had no chance than to regret not trying later in life

Work out but don’t make getting womne your motivation cause then you’ll lose it fast

I know. But like another user said, it's better to be a strong incel than a weak one.
How would being a gymaxxed incel benefit you exactly

It's not a "voice in your head".

It's been proven many times that ugly guys who gymmax still get nowhere with women.

Depends on your frame

It's been proven many times that ugly guys who gymmax still get nowhere with women.
You shouldn’t gym maxx for the purpose of getting women only retards do that

Strength is better than weakness.

Health is better than sickness.
The only strength you need is stabbing power, functioning fingers able to pull a trigger and a hand strong enough to handle the recoil.
Plus, going to the gym is not healthy at all.

Look like a twink then

I know. But a gymmaxxed but ugly dude's chances of getting a woman is still better than those of an ugly dude who's out of shape.

The voice says

"Even if you improve your physique, women will still reject you because of your sub5 face. Even if you somehow attract a woman, you have zero guarantee that she won't dump you to go be with a taller dude or a dude with a better physique and face. In the end you'll still be lonely and you would have wasted all that money, time and energy on nutrition and lifting".

Sometimes I feel like the voice is right. But after a while, I snap out of it and tell the voice to shut the fuck up and I just continue lifting until I'm fatigued.
It isn't worth it. It will just give you joint issues

The voice in my head speak spanish sometimes

i never work out in my younger years tbh, now i have to cause body weaken as i age

If you're doing it to attract a woman you're wasting your time. Exercise is great for you own health though. Keep it up because there's no point to increasing your suffering by being out of shape.

If you're doing it to attract a woman you're wasting your time. Exercise is great for you own health though. Keep it up because there's no point to increasing your suffering by being out of shape.

Physique? Who cares about physique? Just get stronger and fitter for life.

You should definitely keep going to gym . I see a lot of guys on here "muhhh my wrists are so smalls", "muhh I only weigh 130lbs". Well guess what buddy boyo! Should've started doing some squats and bench press. I was once a skinny 130lbs guy, now I'm 155 and I've been lifting for almost 10 years. Yeah the gym wont get you any pussy, but when you look strong people are less likely to fuck with you. Plus, what would you be doing with your time anyway? Just laying around and rotting on here.

Gym is also good for mental health :bigbrain::yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back