Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm leaving this site for good.

Find a hobby and stop caring about what others think. You’re too weak minded right now

Back to the Gaslight it is , while a Fat Cunt is Fucking a Chad today. Jfl, Some Man really dont get how unfair the Dynamics are . And still try to Hard.
@Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
@nice_try

This is why I'm leaving this forum. I sincerely hope everyone here will find peace in life.
Incelexitfag

The hostility in this community needs to stop. We are already suffering enough.

Back to the Gaslight it is , while a Fat Cunt is Fucking a Chad today. Jfl, Some Man really dont get how unfair the Dynamics are . And still try to Hard.
@Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper
@nice_try
He can run but no one can escape the blackpill. Lately i rarely browse and my life is still the same.

Joined April 3 2022

Go back where you came from IT cuck

Well that was fast lol, you've only just joined .

Cope. This site will gonna hunt your mind until you die. It's over, this site is part of you. :blackpill:

He can run but no one can escape the blackpill. Lately i rarely browse and my life is still the same.
he will realise that his efforts are pointless .

No, I didn't ascend. But my mental health has became godawful. You'd think this site is a great place for lonely people, it's not. I noticed that a lot of users here are dragging others down just because they're miserable. I became hateful and bitter since I started lurking here, and it didn't get better after I registered.

I understand that most of us (me included) have had serious traumas in the past, becoming hateful is a normal reaction to events like these. It's hard to get out of the defeatist mindset, I too suffer from it a lot, but it certainly doesn't help that some assholes here make me feel even worse about myself. This forum should be a place where we motivate each other, and not make others hateful. This is why I'm leaving this forum. I sincerely hope everyone here will find peace in life.

Potentially interested individuals:
@Lycan @Mentally lost cel @InMinecraft
Agree with a lot of what you said

a forum with inceldom as the main topic cannot be like that. Just go to any other virgin forum like something about coding instead
hacking forum would be full of virgins :feelshaha: