Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm leaving this site for good.

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
No, I didn't ascend. But my mental health has became godawful. You'd think this site is a great place for lonely people, it's not. I noticed that a lot of users here are dragging others down just because they're miserable. I became hateful and bitter since I started lurking here, and it didn't get better after I registered.

I understand that most of us (me included) have had serious traumas in the past, becoming hateful is a normal reaction to events like these. It's hard to get out of the defeatist mindset, I too suffer from it a lot, but it certainly doesn't help that some assholes here make me feel even worse about myself. This forum should be a place where we motivate each other, and not make others hateful. This is why I'm leaving this forum. I sincerely hope everyone here will find peace in life.

Potentially interested individuals:
@Lycan @Mentally lost cel @InMinecraft

see you next week

but srsly who tf are you GrAYcel

Teen attention thread

Bluepilled.is needs you back

This forum should be a place where we motivate each other, and not make others hateful
a forum with inceldom as the main topic cannot be like that. Just go to any other virgin forum like something about coding instead

I agree with OP the forums a dark pit

inceldom makes you hateful and bitter towads sexhavers and foids who wouldnt look past you, but there are some things i dont get
like comparing blacks to zoophilia
then youre not any better than them, its scientific that black is considered the least attractive race, but when youre looking at them to be beneath you for that reason, youre no better than the foids who do that with you because youre unattractive to them

Last edited:
attentionwhore teenage soyboy who takes the internet seriously. I wait for the Jews to destroy this world and create one again

a forum based on inceldom cannot be like that. Just go to any other virgin forum like something about coding instead

I think that if, as men, we can't take a slight, some crass words and vulgarity, then we're women alright. That too, over the internet. It's over for soyboys who take the internet too seriously.

No, I didn't ascend. But my mental health has became godawful. You'd think this site is a great place for lonely people, it's not. I noticed that a lot of users here are dragging others down just because they're miserable. I became hateful and bitter since I started lurking here, and it didn't get better after I registered.

I understand that most of us (me included) have had serious traumas in the past, becoming hateful is a normal reaction to events like these. It's hard to get out of the defeatist mindset, I too suffer from it a lot, but it certainly doesn't help that some assholes here make me feel even worse about myself. This forum should be a place where we motivate each other, and not make others hateful. This is why I'm leaving this forum. I sincerely hope everyone here will find peace in life.

I'm sorry to hear that bro

I wait for the Jews to destroy this world and create one again
Pretty based.

BBUUUUTTTT...
I admit fellow graycel is right. We are a cult of douchebags trying to control and bring down each other.

ITcucks are leftist, tranny cultfags, looksmax.org are a cult of copers; incels.is is nest of self-destructive dogs in the manger.
What all of those groups share is shaming and hating someone who thinks a bit differently then the rest of a group.
You say something that doesn't agree with a party line, you get insults.

This what losers get for relying on other people than theirselves.

Pretty based.

BBUUUUTTTT...
I admit fellow graycel is right. We are a cult of douchebags trying to control and bring down each other.

ITcucks are leftist, tranny cultfags, looksmax.org are a cult of copers; incels.is is nest of self-destructive dogs in the manger.
What all of those groups share is shaming and hating someone who thinks a bit differently then the rest of a group.

This

Pretty based.

BBUUUUTTTT...

High iq :smonk:

Pretty based.

BBUUUUTTTT...

The party line varies, but for most blackpillers, it's that they'd rather be single than cucked. This guy, I'm absolutely sure is going to betabuxx for landwhale sub-5 tranny toilet whilst thinking he has ascended.

We are not trying to bring each other down, at least collectively. Every insult I had given and received was either in good faith (opposing ideas, like is going to a prostitute cucked), or as a joke. Shit is going to drench him if he can't handle a few playground insults on the internet. What is he going to do, learn "game"? LMFAO at these soytransfemoid jews cucks who think they are blackpilled and consider it a cult, idiots, once you're blackpilled you don't leave. If you did manage to leave you were, and will always be fakecell, and watch us laugh at your pathetic cum-bathed arse when you get cucked in the court. Have fun soygraycel

This is to OP btw, in response to your comment

Edit: I agree with not relying on others that's cucked

Ag

inceldom makes you hateful and bitter towads sexhavers and foids who wouldnt look past you, but there are some things i dont get
then youre not any better than them, its scientific that black is considered the least attractive race, but when youre looking at them to be beneath you for that reason, youre no better than the foids who do that with you because youre unattractive to them
Agreed ,I don't like users who look down on blacks just becaus they were born black,they had no control over that

If you got better shit to do than being on this site then you are a fakecel anyway.

The party line varies, but for most blackpillers, it's that they'd rather be single than cucked. This guy, I'm absolutely sure is going to betabuxx for landwhale sub-5 tranny toilet whilst thinking he has ascended.
We don't know, what he's planning, really. If you had studied his post history, you may more about his tendencies than I do. From what OP wrote in this thread, I can't tell what's on his mind.
once you're blackpilled you don't leave. If you did manage to leave you were, and will always be fakecel
Blackpill is absolutely correct, but I, for example, I want to move on and focus more into getting tired doing something (lifting, making art and working) without getting stressed out ruminating on things I won't be able to change (getting laid for free).

You kinda provided me with an example of what I was talking about:
LMFAO at these soytransfemoid jews cucks who think they are blackpilled and consider it a cult

I understand that most of us (me included) have had serious traumas in the past, becoming hateful is a normal reaction to events like these. It's hard to get out of the defeatist mindset, I too suffer from it a lot, but it certainly doesn't help that some assholes here make me feel even worse about myself. This forum should be a place where we motivate each other, and not make others hateful

It is their fault.

Agreed ,I don't like users who look down on blacks just becaus they were born black,they had no control over that

Generally, users on this site appear to be respectful towards incels of other races, including Blacks. I'm aware of the difference in our Concrete World, but I enjoy the diversity of this site much...

It is their fault.

Generally, users on this site appear to be respectful towards incels of other races, including Blacks. I'm aware of the difference in our Concrete World, but I enjoy the diversity of this site much...
Yeah true,I like this site very much,not just for its diversity,but I love the lack of virtuesignalling and the brutal honesty, though we could do more in helping each other like op said.

I don't like users who look down on blacks just becaus they were born black,they had no control over that
I get you, but I'm a hardcore "racist".
You have to thank Rhodesian Blacks, South Africans, Haitians, US ghetto blacks for general publics opinion on blacks.
On the other side, I can understand your situation just a bit. You find yourselves in an environment that get advanced faster than you can handle, you feel increasingly more inferior and left out, free gibs don't help much and you get enraged so much that you chimp out collectively.
That's why against different races living on the same continent, it creates constant tensions that won't be overcome in any peaceful way.

I get you, but I'm a hardcore "racist".
You have to thank Rhodesian Blacks, South Africans, Haitians, US ghetto blacks for general publics opinion on blacks.
On the other side, I can understand your situation just a bit. You find yourselves in an environment that get advanced faster than you can handle, you feel increasingly more inferior and left out, free gibs don't help much and you get enraged so much that you chimp out collectively.
That's why against different races living on the same continent, it creates constant tensions that won't be overcome in any peaceful way.
True,I don't like different races living together either,I understand what you say.I don't know much about the blacks you talk about tbh,except US ghetto blacks,I heard they cause trouble in the states,but ig thats because of the absence of fathers....(?)

On the other side, I can understand your situation just a bit. You find yourselves in an environment that get advanced faster than you can handle,

Yes, though we are outliers, of-course.

This forum is the best and nicest place for an incel. I'm not even joking. There are nice brocels here and you have freedom of expression unlike cucked subreddits like IWH.

There used to be gay ass website called lookism.net . people there would have bullied you to death.[UWSL] 3 years ago when I got blackpilled, I thought that's the place incels talk to each other then I realized most are chadlite/normie faggots.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]@users who think this place is mean to blacks: in lookism.net there were threads providing books and scinetic research on how blacks are inferior. Just saying[/UWSL]

Last edited:

True, incels are just as evil as everyone else don't think they're any different to normie scum they hate

Thats all incels do , they invented the term mogging for that purpose. In their heads if someone mogs you your better than them by default. Instead of overcoming lookism they contribute to it lol its not hypocrisy at all!

Incels are not victims in anyway, there's billions who have tougher lives and aren't edgy cringe lords about it

Last edited:
True,I don't like different races living together either,I understand what you say.I don't know much about the blacks you talk about tbh,except US ghetto blacks,I heard they cause trouble in the states,but ig thats because of the absence of fathers....(?)
Rhodesia in Africa used to be governed by whites, untill 60s/70s came and communists and blacks genocided white. Country changed the name to Zimbabwe and went economically to shit.
Similar situation with South Africa, Dutch colony in Africa, governed by whites, Black lived there safely, even though they didn't much access to place whites did, Jewish Commnuists leading negroes came and overtook the country, making it weaker economically. Nowadays South Africa is close to regression and strvation beacuse "Kill the Boer! Kill the farmer!"
Haiti - ruled by whites, which ofc were later genocided and cannibalised and all blacks have now is starvation, natural disasters and the Clinton Foundation for a ruler.

Actually you're right. I should stop looking at forums too, or just lurk for a bit of time and then close

Then rope and stfu instead of making attention seeking larp threads you teenage kid cuck.

Rhodesia in Africa used to be governed by whites, untill 60s/70s came and communists and blacks genocided white. Country changed the name to Zimbabwe and went economically to shit.
Similar situation with South Africa, Dutch colony in Africa, governed by whites, Black lived there safely, even though they didn't much access to place whites did, Jewish Commnuists leading negroes came and overtook the country, making it weaker economically. Nowadays South Africa is close to regression and strvation beacuse "Kill the Boer! Kill the farmer!"
Haiti - ruled by whites, which ofc were later genocided and cannibalised and all blacks have now is starvation, natural disasters and the Clinton Foundation for a ruler.
Oh now I get it,thanks brocel:feelsaww:

Bye GrAY I didn’t even know ya

Fuck off then you bluepilled fuck, you think this forum is here to motivate you? If you want motivation, head over to soyddit and join r/virgin where normfags gaslight you there, what is with the bluepill increasing in this forum nowadays?

True, incels are just as evil as everyone else don't think they're any different to normie scum they hate
So you are a bluepilled infiltrator? @Mods ban this fag, he's blaming us.

Online: 4d 3h 56m

But cels do shit on each other, its a theme
Yeah but you shouldn't expect this forum to be all full of roses and sunshine, plus you could also ignore it when cels do it, also if you don't like here, you could leave.

This forum is the best and nicest place for an incel. I'm not even joking. There are nice brocels here and you have freedom of expression unlike cucked subreddits like IWH.
As a matter of fact r/incelswithouthate ended up getting banned a while back for... hate speech

Alrighty good luck out there :)

You’re on this forum for the wrong reason tbh. I’d recommend looksmax but that’s just a shittier lookism.

Exactly, I can understand the bitterness towards normies having a fun time. Which is only natural tbh. But unnecessarily saying they would fuck babies and lynch black people. It's why I can't relate to alot of people in this forum. They're a bit ultra weird for me

@falloutpilled head over to looksmaxx,it's more positive and alot less toxic than here. No one seems to support eachother. I hang around here for entertainment when I'm bored tbh

Imagine being so weak that a website on the internet ruins your mental health.

Foid tier brain :feelskek:

Goes to the graveyard and wonders why no-one is alive. :feelswhat: