Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm leaving, finally

I also have the luxury of nobody being able to find out if I killed myself within a few days because people just don't care. This is life, and it is what it is. I've only got one.
I don't understand, do you want to kill yourself?
es, flies. I have lab equipment coming in with some forbidden vegetables to help me make drugs
?? lol

"Hmm yes, seems you're doing wrong think right now, oh and you seem to have fried your brain from over cooming? No don't just take a break to reset it, better get you on jewpills you're sick"
I'm no psychologist but I dont think that no fap can cure severe chronic depression.

I would be the happiest man in the world if I had these things, wtf are u talking about u retard? giant cope

I'm no psychologist but I dont think that no fap can cure severe chronic depression.
If he's depressed because cooming brings no joy, that's not depression, that's a fried brain from overcooming.

didnt even get bluecel

Unironically read every letter

hZ45pbv.gif

View attachment 328511

If it helps you cope boyo.

Read the first line and that was it. Bye or whatever I guess lol

I would be the happiest man in the world if I had these things, wtf are u talking about u retard? giant cope
Tbh. Unless he ascended and needed a story to leave he was coping hard.

although I wish you luck,, you probably were never that depressed or ugly if you think you can live without this site

kek. You’re saying life is missed even when you kill the monster and get the girl? Classic blackpill disguised as whitepill good one OP :feelskek:

Farewell, greekcel.
if you're reading this, call your friend. if he's a real friend he will understand. Also the shrooms you're trying to cultivate will only cause trouble and confront you with your unresolved issues in your mind as long as you havent come to peace with yourself

Didn't read and will never read. Goodbye and Good riddance faggot.

Reminder to all that the black pill is descriptive, not prescriptive.

It tells you how over it is, but it doesn't tell you what to do about it.

Fuck I hate saying this, but I actually wasted 5 minutes of my time trying to understand what this guy had in mind. He was having the usual lifetheme that is prominent here, but somehow he decided to enjoy little things like having flies over his stuff? What kind of a retarded pill is that, it’s some animalistic bullcrap. He chooses to forget the facts of blackpill and return to bluepill. Op if you’re reading this fuck you

Fuck I hate saying this, but I actually wasted 5 minutes of my time trying to understand what this guy had in mind. He was having the usual lifetheme that is prominent here, but somehow he decided to enjoy little things like having flies over his stuff? What kind of a retarded pill is that, it’s some animalistic bullcrap. He chooses to forget the facts of blackpill and return to bluepill. Op if you’re reading this fuck you
I thought he was trying to say he'd hit rock bottom & was gonna drugmaxx or die?

see ya later alligator

Cope AF
Intimacy with woman is on par with air, food and water.
Cant cope out of breathing right?

JFL this had nothing to do with the blackpill. Thought he was going to say how he ascended thanks to his personality.
The blackpill is not about happiness, is about what foids and chads get