Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm leaving. Blackpill was too hard to swallow.

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
I may never will have sex. I don't care anymore. Reminding myself every single second that is making me depressed. I'll keep coping. Live life on easy mode. I don't care. Can't be here any longer. Any productive advice from fellow virgins might have helped. Everyone here just putting people down. I will keep fighting radical feminists too on other social medias. But I'm sorry... Bye.

"Truecurrycel" just rope already

I may never will have sex. I don't care anymore. Reminding myself every single second that is making me depressed. I'll keep coping. Live life on easy mode. I don't care. Can't be here any longer. Any productive advice from fellow virgins might have helped. Everyone here just putting people down. I will keep fighting radical feminists too on other social medias. But I'm sorry... Bye.
Did you get sand in your vagina again hon?

you cant undo the blackpill

you either gigacope till you live in an illusion

or you rope

There is too many people fighting on this forum when they should be getting along. We are all in the same boat so pointless fighting.

I can't unsee the blackpill. Even if I followed normie advice to get off of incel forums, the knowledge I've gained would be with me forever.

There is too many people fighting on this forum when they should be getting along. We are all in the same boat so pointless fighting.
I don't really see much fighting here tbh. The New Zealand shooting did create some drama between ethniccels and stormfrontcels. There will always be witchhunters hunting fakecels and incels trying to get the biggest loser award.

I don't really see much fighting here tbh. The New Zealand shooting did create some drama between ethniccels and stormfrontcels. There will always be witchhunters hunting fakecels and incels trying to get the biggest loser award.
I have seen it a few times.

Do what you want, but this site is a great cope.

Come here when you run out of copes

For your sake dont look at the dogpill.

As long as you're never helping female empowerment that's fine, good bye man.

I forgive you. See you in a week or 2.

Once you swallow the blackpill, it stays with you until your death. Before you go, as a fellow currycel, I am formally inviting you to the righteous path of street-shitting. Hope you will find your peace brother.

Couldn't do it... I'm back:confused:

I can't unsee the blackpill. Even if I followed normie advice to get off of incel forums, the knowledge I've gained would be with me forever.

See you in 24 hours tbh ngl.

yeah that's the thing about the blackpill, it's not like a conspiracy theory where you can debate its truthfulness. the blackpill is just pure facts and unmitigated ugly truth.

curries never learn

Joined Mar 2, 2019

I said the same thing back on braincels. And here I am. Curries are even the lowest out of incels. I’m here forever and you will be too. Lot of whites here will ascend someday

That's not necessarily true... A lot of my socially inept friends will have arranged marriages.

Why does everyone shoot the messenger if they hear something they don't like?

Yeah, I’m seriously thinking of quitting this forum for good. It’s just too depressing, I need to either cope or rope. I need to concentrate on happy copes, and if that fails, I will finally rope.

Yeah, I’m seriously thinking of quitting this forum for good. It’s just too depressing, I need to either cope or rope. I need to concentrate on happy copes, and if that fails, I will finally rope.
Best of luck bro

if you want to avoid the depressing stuff but still want the sense of community this site provides you could try just using the offtopic forum and chat
you either gigacope till you live in an illusion

or you rope
the sad truth of the blackpill

blackpill is not easy for everyone OP

do you think forgetting the blackpill will get u laid? JFL
blackpill protects u from getting cucked by roasties

"Know thyself"
(Psalm 139:23–24; Philippians 3:10; 1 Corinthians 2:7–14)

"Free your mind" from fear, doubt, and disbelief"
(Luke 12:29–32; Romans 12:1–2; Philippians 4:4–9; Hebrews 11; James 2:14–26)

suicide is always an option

It's never hard to swallow the blackpill. It's only hard to survive with opened eyes after swallowing it