Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm ldaring so hard I can't even be arsed to play pc games

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I could be vidyamaxing 16 hours a day but I get like 1-3 hours tbh. I just want to rot in bed most of the day and watch videos or streams or just sleep. maybe eat sometimes I still have appetite. and coom once a day. vidya is too much effort I rarely play new games either way. when I do play something I take it as slow as possible. I truly am a boomer at this point :whatfeels:

i used to vidyamaxx but it got too boring, i'd end up self-destructing my fun by team killing and get banned from servers :feelsseriously:

Yea nigger vidya isn’t fun anymore for me either

same. just don't have the drive. i'd rather just do nothing. stare at the ceiling

when I was a kid I would come home and play so much I was late to bed and I neglected school. played all weekend too. can't imagine doing that now even though I have much more time. I lazily look for that one single player game that would get me going a bit for a day or two but I quit most of them after a bit of play time and then I'm exhausted for the day :whatfeels:

I suggest purchasing a strawberry plant from Walmart garden section

true
i just jerk off a lot and smoke cigs and weed all day
i don’t even like listening to blackpill content anymore
i dont play or watch anything
that’s all i do
it’s over

I still have the motivation to gymmaxx after wageslaving but that's all. I can't be bothered to fix my gaming PC (requires a new motherboard) because I know I'll only use it to websurf. My PS4 and other legacy consoles are likewise collecting dust.

brutal doom all day

Only able to play nt games ngl

gaming burnout happens quite often when you don't have the energy nor motivation to keep going
that and the fact that it's hard to find a good game nowadays

No game interests me anymore tbh,after a few minutes of gameplay i get bored out of my skull and quit it.
Hopefully Stalker 2 or other upcoming game will reignite that flame.

No game interests me anymore tbh,after a few minutes of gameplay i get bored out of my skull and quit it.
Hopefully Stalker 2 or other upcoming game will reignite that flame.
last game that was actually exciting for me was subnautica :smonk:

I've been like this since middle school, except I didn't/don't even play as much as you. I regularly go weeks without video games

I've been like this since middle school, except I didn't/don't even play as much as you. I regularly go weeks without video games
well then you've never been a vidyacel :waitwhat:

Same story here. My game console is just a video streaming device. I have games loaded on it that I haven't even played and I just don't feel the drive to