Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm kinda breaking my own rules.

I don't have the energy to properly argue with someone over the internet, I'll make a couple of responses and that's about it.

Incel trait: you lack energy to do anything.

1 month ago I made a thread about how arguing with people on the internet is a Incel trait.

https://incels.is/threads/incel-trait-arguing-with-people-on-the-internet.225213/

But that's exactly what I'm doing rn lol, well to be fair I'm at least defending my country's history and that's far better than arguing about some stupid shit.

I used to a patriotic person to my country, but then I realised all states hate their own people anyways. Especially, after the whole migrant crisis in Europe destroyed our reputation as Arabs in western country. Seeing all those politicians feed us to the dogs. It also slowly turned me to Incel subs because this community actually cared about me.

Now I am loyal to the nation of Incelistan. I will defend it to my last breath.

Tbh I do this often, not just here but on the internet as a whole. I've got to stop doing it though, arguing with someone regardless if it takes place on the internet is almost always pointless. No one changed their opinion on anything, we're just regurgitating our dogma until one of us gives up. If I ever sense any form of contesting, I'll simply ignore them.

I don't have the energy to properly argue with someone over the internet, I'll make a couple of responses and that's about it.

Incel trait: you lack energy to do anything.

I get that but for me it's like If I start i can't stop I will debate with a one guy for days, it's really exhausting and honestly accomplishes nothing and I say i will not argue anymore but i always seem to get dragged back in regardless.

Ummm based nationalism?

Yea I guess that's true.

Where I'm from history is such a subject that just 1 word is enough for ww3 to start, and unfortunately as fate would have it we are surrounded by people who fabricate my people's history and it's just something I can't close my eyes to so that's why when I'm not on Incels.co I'm on various forums arguing back and forth.

Good news is however my opponents more times then not have barely any history to speak while in contrast Georgian history is rich and extensive so they give up, even right now the guy i was talking to got btfod hard i gave him sources as a back up for my arguments and he replied with 'whatever' clearly acknowledging my academic victory. :feelzez:
I used to a patriotic person to my country, but then I realised all states hate their own people anyways. Especially, after the whole migrant crisis in Europe destroyed our reputation as Arabs in western country. Seeing all those politicians feed us to the dogs. It also slowly turned me to Incel subs because this community actually cared about me.

Now I am loyal to the nation of Incelistan. I will defend it to my last breath.

I feel like that from time to time but when I say 'certain people' who stole our land completely shit on everything that's ancient there i can't help but get passed off.

Last edited: