Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:Arguing with people on the internet.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Topic can be from anything from your country's/People's history to Legislation of Marijuana.

The vast majority of people are stubborn and will never change their minds even in real life situations much less on the internet you arguing against someone for the sake of 'winning an argument' is pointless because truthfully even if you get that person you're bitterly arguing against to concede he still won't change his mind, though with regards to Historical fabrications and such i could see at least some good coming out debunking them but again this is something your country's Cultural minister should worry about not you, i admit i myself have argued about History dozens of time with people who in my view were wrong but in the end as i said even if i 'won' the said argument and they didn't reply anymore it still didn't change anything in the wider picture.

I never really get into arguments, I just exist

Normies have these arguments in parties. They don't need to.

Most people aren’t worth arguing with. They are too stubborn to even see my reasoning and often resort to personal insults. They are too low iq to bother wasting time with

Orlly? I disagree OP. I challenge you to a debate. Bluepilled normie! HAH

Most people aren’t worth arguing with. They are too stubborn to even see my reasoning and often resort to personal insults. They are too low iq to bother wasting time with

99% of my arguments are against people fabricating my country's history and expressing views that i find unacceptable, i know it's Incel trait no matter how i justify it but when i see things that hit close to home my blood boils and i just can't let it pass.

In a way i'm defending my people from Information war so to me it's not completely horrible, at least it's not some Nihilistic empty bullshit.

Orlly? I disagree OP. I challenge you to a debate. Bluepilled normie! HAH

How about you don't act like a fool and I won't have to correct you. You can't say what I'm thinking, or how I'm thinking. Because you're not in my head. Therefore saying "you think you're above everybody" is a foolish argument/comment because there is no way to prove that, nor is there any form of substance behind such a point. And I already debunked it, from someone who does know what I'm thinking. But, after hearing all this shit, I do think I'm above you. Simply because you sound like a complete and utter imbecile. Now I don't think I'm above everybody, so don't jump to conclusions little one, Im just saying I'm above you. And unless you prove me otherwise, or give me reason to believe otherwise, I'll continue to think that.Literally you are the daftest person I've debated/talked to in quite a while. Your arguments in every discussion are opinion based, even In debates that are fact oriented. You complete ignore and deny facts. You never listen to what your opponent is saying, you just repeat one irrelevant point. You resort to a child like state any time you know your wrong, and in fact based arguments you're resort to making an opinion based argument even when it's obviously irrelevant. You don't even have a basic understanding of debate, or the rules of it. You have plenty of things you needa work on, and much to learn. Your arguments barely make sense half the time, and I find my self struggling to comprehend their relevance to our discussion.

99% of my arguments are against people fabricating my country's history and expressing views that i find unacceptable, i know it's Incel trait no matter how i justify it but when i see things that hit close to home my blood boils and i just can't let it pass.

In a way i'm defending my people from Information war so to me it's not completely horrible, at least it's not some Nihilistic empty bullshit.
I guess you do have a good reason then. But I normally only browse here so I agree with practically anyone here unless it is something really stupid.

I used to. Then I got older. I still have some arguments as old habits are hard to break, but for the most part I don't argue anymore. I gave up. My will to fight is gone.

No it's fucking pointless

I do but just give up afterwards.

How about you don't act like a fool and I won't have to correct you. You can't say what I'm thinking, or how I'm thinking. Because you're not in my head. Therefore saying "you think you're above everybody" is a foolish argument/comment because there is no way to prove that, nor is there any form of substance behind such a point. And I already debunked it, from someone who does know what I'm thinking. But, after hearing all this shit, I do think I'm above you. Simply because you sound like a complete and utter imbecile. Now I don't think I'm above everybody, so don't jump to conclusions little one, Im just saying I'm above you. And unless you prove me otherwise, or give me reason to believe otherwise, I'll continue to think that.Literally you are the daftest person I've debated/talked to in quite a while. Your arguments in every discussion are opinion based, even In debates that are fact oriented. You complete ignore and deny facts. You never listen to what your opponent is saying, you just repeat one irrelevant point. You resort to a child like state any time you know your wrong, and in fact based arguments you're resort to making an opinion based argument even when it's obviously irrelevant. You don't even have a basic understanding of debate, or the rules of it. You have plenty of things you needa work on, and much to learn. Your arguments barely make sense half the time, and I find my self struggling to comprehend their relevance to our discussion.

:whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels:

OP ARGUE MOGGED ME TO OBLIVION, ITS OVER FOR ROASTEDCELS, ROPEMAXXING AS I TYPE

My days of doing this are long over

Guilty as charged

Brutal, what does your username mean? :feelswhere:

I'm inkler ngl

Lmao JFL, my username was when I was simping for ariana grande, but now I quit simping for all females as incel and will never EVER simp again

Debates are only really useful when both debaters are sincerely desiring to get closer to the truth. When they are already calcified in their opinions and have attached their egos to it, it's a wrath-inducing waste of time to both debaters.

I have engaged in debates here but tbh I was thinking more about third parties watching it than anything. But even so, it's not really profitable. There aren't many third parties carefully reading through tons of long messages between two users debating.

I only get into dumb /pol/ arguments whenever a canadian posts tbh.

einstein iq thread

the real reason we do it is because our lives are so boring