Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m keep having dreams about a gf.

Spoiler: Everything is fake. Society is a mass illusion so we don’t club each other over some food or woman, it’s how we trick ourselves into believing we are more advance than other animals.
you cant just drop hiroshima-nagasaki tier blackpills like that man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Spoiler: Everything is fake. Society is a mass illusion so we don’t club each other over some food or woman, it’s how we trick ourselves into believing we are more advance than other animals.
Bro I would rather not think about shit like this.

Soon I will finish highschool
Seriously kiddo, leave this forum and go live your life. Come back here after 25 if you're an incel by then

I wish I had more of such dreams. I only have them on the odd occassion.

We would hug each other and talk all night.

I hug my pillow for this exact reason when I sleep. Makes the pain go away when your eyes are shut and you are dreaming.

Sorry for necroposting but it happened today again. In the dream it was my birthday and I was about to spend it alone but then came my crush and we spent the evening together playing some weird version of Lugo that seemed more like jumanji because it took us to the world of pirates of the Caribbean.
I knew it was a dream when I was inside it and with all the negative thoughts I fucked it up, my dream character started acting autistic and she left the game. Maybe IT is right, personality matters in dreams.

Soon I will finish highschool and after that any relationship won’t be the same.

Do everything you can within reason to ascend before you leave high school. Once you are in college, you have no chance. Nothing has any meaning once you leave high school. I tried to make friends in college, and it was all meaningless compared to high school. Your childhood and teenage years are critically important. Do not waste them. Once you finish freshman year of college, you'll realize that it's absolutely over if you haven't ascended.

Do everything you can within reason to ascend before you leave high school. Once you are in college, you have no chance. Nothing has any meaning once you leave high school. I tried to make friends in college, and it was all meaningless compared to high school. Your childhood and teenage years are critically important. Do not waste them. Once you finish freshman year of college, you'll realize that it's absolutely over if you haven't ascended.
I already wasted it, there is nothing I can do about it. I tried many times friend. It’s not even departure time yet and the train is long gone. You could say it never arrived. :feelscry: :feelscry:

I never have any wet dreams, even when I dream about a sexual situation I don't coom. Maybe it's because I masturbate 4 times a day.

That is correct. Most of the time I masturbate just to prevent wet dreams. Waking up wet and sticky is annoying af.

I already wasted it, there is nothing I can do about it. I tried many times friend. It’s not even departure time yet and the train is long gone. You could say it never arrived. :feelscry: :feelscry:

I'm sorry to hear that, my friend :feelscry: Take solace in that you didn't have a oneitis and that you tried as much as you possibly could. I assume that you'll graduate sometime in May. Use your time wisely, as you'll never get it back. I wish I had the information at 17 that you do now.

Waking up from the gf dreams is 100% the biggest fucking suifuel life has to offer for incels/low status men.
Getting a taste of the greener side of life, only to realize it was all fake. To wake up alone in your familiar dark room. To remember your looks, your autism, your height, all those factors that prevent you from obtaining what you were just experiencing.
Those dreams a nice in the moment, but in that period of time after waking up, there is nothing I want to do more than just fucking lie there and rot forever.
ffffffffuuuuuuuccccckkckkkkkj

Take solace in that you didn't have a oneitis
I have a crush but I didn’t see her in like 3 years. She probably doesn’t even remember me and if she does I’m an autistic ugly kid in her mind. And I still think about her every week. She appeared in my dream today :cryfeels:

I have a crush but I didn’t see her in like 3 years. She probably doesn’t even remember me and if she does I’m an autistic ugly kid in her mind. And I still think about her every week. She appeared in my dream today :cryfeels:

Jeez dude every week? My last crush I don't think about that often damn

Every night in the past week I dream about having a gf and every morning I wake up in tears. I just want a gf who would care about me and I would care about her. We would hug each other and talk all night.
But I won’t ever get it just because of how I was born, it’s over and clock is ticking. Soon I will finish highschool and after that any relationship won’t be the same. Or maybe it’s already too late I think about it and even if got a girlfriend today I would be 5 years behind my peers.
It’s too late. Always has been. Always will be.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have no problem about dreaming about a gf. If I dream about a crush I had from highschool that’s when I’ll start crying

Jeez dude every week? My last crush I don't think about that often damn
Yeah, sometimes maybe once a month but the fact is she’s still in my head.
I have no problem about dreaming about a gf. If I dream about a crush I had from highschool that’s when I’ll start crying
It happened to me today. Worst kind of dream.
Sorry for necroposting but it happened today again. In the dream it was my birthday and I was about to spend it alone but then came my crush and we spent the evening together playing some weird version of Lugo that seemed more like jumanji because it took us to the world of pirates of the Caribbean.
I knew it was a dream when I was inside it and with all the negative thoughts I fucked it up, my dream character started acting autistic and she left the game. Maybe IT is right, personality matters in dreams.

I have a crush but I didn’t see her in like 3 years. She probably doesn’t even remember me and if she does I’m an autistic ugly kid in her mind.

That's almost exactly what happened to me. I unfortunately happened to stumble across her tumblr years later in which she completely trashed me as a loser for everyone to laugh at. That killed my infatuation pretty quickly. I hope you never find something like that, but at this point it's best to make your conclusions and just move on. If you ever want to have a chance at ascending, you must move on.

Yeah, sometimes maybe once a month but the fact is she’s still in my head.

Well when you think about her do you get romantic feelings? When I think of my crush years ago I don't get those feelings since I've taken the blackpill.

That's almost exactly what happened to me. I unfortunately happened to stumble across her tumblr years later in which she completely trashed me as a loser for everyone to laugh at. That killed my infatuation pretty quickly. I hope you never find something like that, but at this point it's best to make your conclusions and just move on. If you ever want to have a chance at ascending, you must move on.
I wanted to check her Instagram but it wasn’t private and when I made a fake chad account it was already deleted.

Btw my dream with my crush today involved some stuff from pirates of the Caribbean weird coincidence bro.
Well when you think about her do you get romantic feelings? When I think of my crush years ago I don't get those feelings since I've taken the blackpill.
Yes I sometimes imagine I’m with her and we are doing fun stuff.

Just watch one of those ASMR girlfriend roleplays :soy: . I've never watched one myself... I would just get mad from watching them.
Actually I'm pathetic enough to hear asmr thots. And I've masturbated hearing them blowing the mic. :feelsbadman:

I wanted to check her Instagram but it wasn’t private and when I made a fake chad account it was already deleted.

Btw my dream with my crush today involved some stuff from pirates of the Caribbean weird coincidence bro.

Interesting coincidence! :feelshaha: Barbossa is my favorite character from POTC which is why he's my avatar. He's pretty based until the whole daughter thing pops up in the most recent movie.

I'd advise you not to look into whatever it is she's doing, though. I know I was one to search for closure, but the closure I got was not worth the pain I received. You should focus on making good memories in high school while you still can, and in the early years of college if you plan to go and are low-inhib enough. I'm about to enter my first full-time job and it absolutely scares me because I feel like I never got to truly experience my youth.