Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im just so fucking tired MENtally

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Like FR what the fuck is a life of a man in 2023? THE BEST GENDER yet all what socially i thought was so great, Places for people to meet, IS NOT OPEN FOR ME!, Everywhere i go someone always have something negative to say about how i look, Did your nose fall off, Why is your eyes so big, Why is your head or skull shape like that, I cant fucking take it anymore yet ive been taking it for years because im a fighter and rise above yet that doesnt DO SHIT as an ugly man, NO ONE CARES when an ugly man stands up for himself, AND EVERY SCHOOL I BEEN TO PEOPLE HAVE MADE FUN OF ATLEAST ONE OF MY DEFORMITIES!

AND NO THIS ISNT MY PERSONALITY, I TRIED SOCIALIZING LONG BEFORE I DISCOVERED/INCEL/BLACKPILL.

don't tolERate such treatment
I didnt, I ended up punching a kid that bullied me, I had enough, ALL THOSE YEARS OF PAIN INTO A FIST OF RAGE! I was sent home tho JFL, It was a dorm room school,

It was a correction. Like my nuts in your mom
Why would you want to do my mom? Shes bred 5 kids and shes nearing 60, Go for it dude if you feel like it but dont come back here and rot when your done.

I didnt, I ended up punching a kid that bullied me, I had enough, ALL THOSE YEARS OF PAIN INTO A FIST OF RAGE! I was sent home tho JFL, It was a dorm room school,
Did he fight back or continue bullying you after that?

Why would you want to do my mom? Shes bred 5 kids and shes nearing 60, Go for it dude if you feel like it but dont come back here and rot when your done.
:feelsaww:

Did he fight back or continue bullying you after that?
Nah he just stood there and i was pushed aside by my drill sargeant military teacher while being yelled at!

Last edited: