Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I’m just chilling on a Saturday evening, writing my memoirs and getting ready for the race war/incel uprising

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m in a place of serenity right now.

I am in my car, writing my memoirs, away from foidgroids.

Did you hear the latest news about contraceptives, brocels?

ZeroHedge - “Contraceptives May Slow Brain Development And Increase Risk-Taking Behavior In Teens, Study Suggests”

Well I certainly hope contraceptives are to blame for foids recording themselves fucking dogs:

Foids are demons, think before you spend money on them during the holidays. Toilets are the gatekeepers of sex - and they won’t allow you through the gates of sex.

Brutal

View: https://youtu.be/PqCt54Wx2e0?si=HMDwjHAiM2u5clX8

Your memoirs, tell me more??- How long will it take to finish-- and will you be releasing them publicly?

I had a light dinner, I will probably go for a jog tonight. I adore the cold weather - because it ensures normies won't be on my trail tonight.

ZeroHedge - “Contraceptives May Slow Brain Development And Increase Risk-Taking Behavior In Teens, Study Suggests”

Thank you for bringing this eye-opening information of which I was not aware to my attention. Another point to paleoconservatism. Liberals are ruining society. We should return to what is functional: traditional values, Christian morality, Whiteness, and so on.

Manifesto > memoir.

Thank you for the article.