Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid (19) arrested for Snapchat video showing her fucking a German shepherd

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Her father must be so proud

Think about the fact that you are a kissless virgin - now think about the dogpill.

Here is the full story from the DailyMail.com:

Moment Mississippi woman, 19, is arrested over video showing her 'having sexual intercourse with a DOG'​

• Denise Frazier, 19, was caught on a video that had spread around via Snapchat
  • A local resident alerted the authorities which led to Frazier's arrest
  • If convicted, she could face up to 10 years in prison for 'unnatural intercourse'
By: Stephen M. Lepore, April 6 2023

A Mississippi woman has been arrested and could face up to ten years in a prison cell after a video posted to social media allegedly showed her having sexual intercourse with a dog.

Denise Frazier, 19, was caught on a video that had spread around via Snapchat depicting her engaging in sex with the male canine, it is claimed.

A concerned resident flagged the video from February to local authorities and she was eventually arrested on aggravated cruelty charges.

'In my 17 years in law enforcement, this is one of the most disturbing cases that I've ever investigated,' said Sergeant JD Carter of the Jones County Sheriff's Department.

'JCSD is in possession of several videos that are so graphic that we are not at liberty to release them or even discuss the particular content,' he added. 'The investigation into this case is far from over.'

View: https://twitter.com/wdam/status/1644078075200561153?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1644078075200561153%7Ctwgr%5Ed0cbab7d0a3db0385bb0b5de8b29f2a3b1aa86a1%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-11948195%2FMoment-Mississippi-woman-19-arrested-video-showing-having-intercourse-DOG.html

Frazier did admit that it was her engaging in sexual intercourse with an animal on the video, it has been claimed, although DailyMail.com has yet to verify this admission.

Carter says that Frazier's alibi was that she was forced into committing the heinous acts but says there's no evidence of that though they are investigating.

She allegedly told police she was 'threatened to do it' and also that 'people pay [her]' for the videos, according to the Laurel Leader-Call.

'We've never dealt with this particular type of case before,' Carter said. 'There are really no true words to describe it other than disgusting'.

'So, right now, we're still in that initial phase, right past the first part of it. But, we're still going to look into it to see if there's more.'

He says there may be more videos filmed in other counties. They have alerted nearby sheriff's departments.

The dogs were seized from the residence she was arrested at and taken to a local animal hospital.

One of the dogs is a German shepherd that Frazier referred to as a 'service dog.'

Mississippi is a state that does not tolerate beastiality

Frazier has been booked into the Jones County Adult Detention Facility on charges of animal cruelty and unnatural intercourse.

She made her first appearance in court Thursday and had her bond set at $25,000.

The woman has also been ordered by a judge to stay away from animals until after her trial, according to WDAM.

While animal cruelty in Mississippi is penalized with up to six months in prison and a fine, unnatural intercourse could see Frazier jailed for up to ten years. :blackpill:

Mogs any sub 6 to hell and back, gigamogger dogs. :feelshaha:

how foids and moids will portray her as a victim now?
@PLA1092 thoughts?

Last edited:
And people still deny the dogpill. I mean initially I thought that it was a meme but nothing is too far for these femoids.

And people still deny the dogpill. I mean initially I thought that it was a meme but nothing is too far for these femoids.
dogpill is real. dogpill is law. if you aren't a canine it's over for you

They send people to jail for fucking dogs?

Who let the dogs out!

"The dog pill isn't real bro."

Take the dogpill

snoop dogg GIF

When you hear about the dog pill

That dog must have had an awesome personality

DOGPILL STILL UNDEFEATED ITS OVER FOR HOMO SAPIENS MALES

Some foids who sell bestiality content added me on snapchat recently.

What is more interesting is snapchat asked me to participate in a survey and on the pop-up that asks me to participate there was a dog and a foid standing on it knees. I didn't take a ss but I will if they show it to me again, and I will share it here.

Last edited:
she got arrested for dog fucking jfl

Good job atleast southerners have a sense of decency and self respect

another german victory

I just want to be clear - that foid is facing 10 years in prison for fucking a dog…

I’ve been feeling lonelier than usual lately (I think because of Easter and not having a family or group of friends that care about me) - and the dogpill is making me want to go bERserk.

I couldn’t even get a date to my senior prom, I couldn’t get laid in college, I am a 31-year-old kissless virgin - yet foids are having sex with dogs. And it’s not like I’m joking, or exaggerating - see the Dogpill Megathread for proof of how insane things have become.

A foid would rather bend down, and pickup a dog’s shit - than give an ugly virgin a chance!

I assume the foid went to high school, she is 19 - she’s a grown adult, and she still fucked a dog!

That’s how shallow foids are - ugly males get rejected and go sexless, while foids have sex with dogs! And, the sickest part about this case is - unless there was a camera hidden in the room, the foid knowingly fucked a dog on camera! :feelsree:

:feelsree: - the look on my face before I go ER.

:mask: - Me with my mask on, so I don’t get too much gun smoke in my lungs while I’m chasing after foids inside a sorority house in Minecraft.

Our grandfathers didn’t have to deal with this - if a foid was caught fucking dogs, she’d probably be beaten to death.

Just become a dog theory

Dog decided to put its dick in shouldnt they have put the dog in jail or smth

Simps will call her a Stacy.

Every woman that does this should be put on a death row

based local resident

View attachment 735187

Think about the fact that you are a kissless virgin - now think about the dogpill.

Here is the full story from the DailyMail.com:

Moment Mississippi woman, 19, is arrested over video showing her 'having sexual intercourse with a DOG'​

• Denise Frazier, 19, was caught on a video that had spread around via Snapchat
  • A local resident alerted the authorities which led to Frazier's arrest
  • If convicted, she could face up to 10 years in prison for 'unnatural intercourse'
By: Stephen M. Lepore, April 6 2023

A Mississippi woman has been arrested and could face up to ten years in a prison cell after a video posted to social media allegedly showed her having sexual intercourse with a dog.

Denise Frazier, 19, was caught on a video that had spread around via Snapchat depicting her engaging in sex with the male canine, it is claimed.

A concerned resident flagged the video from February to local authorities and she was eventually arrested on aggravated cruelty charges.

'In my 17 years in law enforcement, this is one of the most disturbing cases that I've ever investigated,' said Sergeant JD Carter of the Jones County Sheriff's Department.

'JCSD is in possession of several videos that are so graphic that we are not at liberty to release them or even discuss the particular content,' he added. 'The investigation into this case is far from over.'

View: https://twitter.com/wdam/status/1644078075200561153?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1644078075200561153%7Ctwgr%5Ed0cbab7d0a3db0385bb0b5de8b29f2a3b1aa86a1%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-11948195%2FMoment-Mississippi-woman-19-arrested-video-showing-having-intercourse-DOG.html

Frazier did admit that it was her engaging in sexual intercourse with an animal on the video, it has been claimed, although DailyMail.com has yet to verify this admission.

Carter says that Frazier's alibi was that she was forced into committing the heinous acts but says there's no evidence of that though they are investigating.

She allegedly told police she was 'threatened to do it' and also that 'people pay [her]' for the videos, according to the Laurel Leader-Call.

'We've never dealt with this particular type of case before,' Carter said. 'There are really no true words to describe it other than disgusting'.

'So, right now, we're still in that initial phase, right past the first part of it. But, we're still going to look into it to see if there's more.'

He says there may be more videos filmed in other counties. They have alerted nearby sheriff's departments.

The dogs were seized from the residence she was arrested at and taken to a local animal hospital.

One of the dogs is a German shepherd that Frazier referred to as a 'service dog.'

View attachment 735192

Frazier has been booked into the Jones County Adult Detention Facility on charges of animal cruelty and unnatural intercourse.

She made her first appearance in court Thursday and had her bond set at $25,000.

The woman has also been ordered by a judge to stay away from animals until after her trial, according to WDAM.

While animal cruelty in Mississippi is penalized with up to six months in prison and a fine, unnatural intercourse could see Frazier jailed for up to ten years. :blackpill:

You sure this isnt usa? I see a fat nigger and a skinnynigger

It's always white women

German shepherd mogsme
Go to any downtown area in a major US city, and you will see dogs being treated like demigods. I can’t get laid, I’ve never had a gf, never been kissed - but foids will gladly bend down, and pickup a dog’s shit. I am lower than dog shit. :feelsree: :foidSoy::ha..feels::feelssus::shhh::lasereyes::feelsping::foidSoy::no::feelshmm::feelsYall::feelsbaton::feelzez: