Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm just a small example of the negative effects inceldom has (and will have) on society.

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I wouldn't say I'm that smart but I'm smart enough to do the basic things you'd require of someone to do decently in life. With a bit more effort I could've finished my stem uni degree and got a decent paying job. However towards the end of year 3 I had a mental breakdown when I fully choked on black pill. The idea of making $50K+ a year and contributing that much and more in tax revenue to this god awful society made me sick to my stomach. I lost all motivation knowing I would never get a gf. Why contribute to a society that hates me just for existing? I don't need a big house, a fancy car or nice clothes. Instead I'm a janitor scraping by on barely more than minimum wage. I have my single room with my decent gaming laptop which provides all the entertainment I need on time off. I offer the bare minimum to society in order to stay off the streets.

If this was a just world I could've worked a bit harder to contribute more of my potential knowing I had a loving wife and kids to come home to. The world could've been at least a bit better with one more person offering more of what they had. Instead society doubled down on it's hatred of me and the consequence is that I, and many other incels are living only for ourselves contributing the minimum required to get by. I refuse to give up large portions of income to tax programs designed to further the evil of foid nature.

I refuse to be complicit in a system designed to further the pain and suffering of me and people like me simply for the crime of not satisfying foids wet fantasy of what a man should look like. And when the enemies are at the gates and my death is inevitable, I will refuse to step up and fight for a society that never had my future in mind. I can only hope the collapse comes soon so I can watch it all come burning down. I know normies won't reflect and feel any remorse or regret in how they treated people like me to get to that point. It will just be good enough to know that their own evil and callous indifference for the suffering of others will come back to bite them.

tldr: the title

You should've taken a public exam in northeastern

You make a pretty insightful and relatable point, however there are other reasons to make $$$ other than for gaining the validation of females. (Although money can buy that too to a degree)

I agree. Working hard so you can contribute to a system of tyranny and oppression so a select few can prosper is nonsensical. Best thing you can do is wait till it’s inevitable fall and aid in its destruction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back