Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im joining the navy(good or bad idea?)

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
Im joining the navy as a NUC or nuclear engineer.Is it a good idea or am i bat shit retarded?
E68

Joined Jun 25, 2018 Posts 86 Online 10h 19m
dunno

High iq. Nuke us all pls.

Im joining the navy as a NUC or nuclear engineer.Is it a good idea or am i bat shit retarded?
View attachment 212297

I have not much experience but from what I've heard, the us Military tries to get rid of soliders before they retire. You will basically become a guinea pig for new vaccinations. They also have frequent "reactor leaks" on us Subs, which end up making People dying before they can retire.

So, if I was you, don't do nuclear Engineering, it's too dangerous. Try to get something safer, join, stay as Long as you have to and then get out immediately.

There was this 50 year old twitch streamer once, old fat dude. He used to serve on a nuclear Sub and ended up getting pancreatic Cancer and died from it.

Cuck if you serve a country where people hate you

The question you should always have with choices like this, is what you're going to gain from it. I wanted to join some military branch, but I didn't because I was gonna gain nothing from it.

Don’t do it

Yes protect all the women of your country who treat you like shit

Yeah, except you should of joined the military.. thats what I want to join

Idc good luck

Good idea, navy is a trucel job, one of the best jobs for manlets as well.

Attachments

• juden.jpg
    juden.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 23
good luck Sargent

It's not even "protecting" that's a scam (((they))) tell you, how is fighting sandniggers across the world protecting your country while Mr Shekelberg is counting his war shekels

Good, females love men from navy

Porelnx

set a nuke off please, I said please now join and do it.

The village people loves the navy , 80% of that group are faggots coincidentally.

horrible idea