Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm jealous of weebcels

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I dont find anime appealing and dont like it but I'm jealous of weebcels.

they are coping too hard,man i wish i could cope that hard tbh.

It's a good cope, there is a lot of anime and manga which is interesting enough to distract you for awhile, copemaxxing if you have a waifu.

Same tbh, I havent been able to be entertained by an anime since I was in my very early teens, I dont know if I just already watched all the good ones or if I'm just to analytical to enjoy them now. I enjoyed being a weeb for a few years back in the day though.

It's a good cope, there is a lot of anime and manga which is interesting enough to distract you for awhile, copemaxxing if you have a waifu.
I wish i had this cope tbh sounds good
Same tbh, I havent been able to be entertained by an anime since I was in my very early teens, I dont know if I just already watched all the good ones or if I'm just to analytical to enjoy them now. I enjoyed being a weeb for a few years back in the day though.
it differs from people to people tbh.

I used to be jealous of Bronies. You see why.

come to the weeb side of the force

I dont find anime appealing and dont like it but I'm jealous of weebcels.

they are coping too hard,man i wish i could cope that hard tbh.

It's okay. There are not many anime that I like. I'm pretty selective about what I will watch.
I know a lot of people that will watch anything as long as their favorite tropes are present, but I just can't do that.
I don't think I have watched an anime in the past couple of months because I haven't found anything that I find appealing.

It's okay. There are not many anime that I like. I'm pretty selective about what I will watch.
I know a lot of people that will watch anything as long as their favorite tropes are present, but I just can't do that.
I don't think I have watched an anime in the past couple of months because I haven't found anything that I find appealing.
Once i watched hentai it was good tbh

you’re too high T for anime bro

Same bro.
I can see how you would love an anime girl.
I can totally understand it.
I want to smash anime girls badly tbh ngl.
But they aren't real.
They aren't fucking real.
I can't allow myself to fall in love with fucking comics.
That's irrational af.

I'm coping by making it my life's goal to make my waifu real

I don't like anime it's just far easier to try to draw in an anime style then some dumb ass crosshatching comic style. (I'm coping it's not dumb just super fucking hard)

Once i watched hentai it was good tbh
Even hentai relationships are highly idealised and blue pilled af.
It's a good thing you don't enjoy it. By the slightest off chance you can ascend you might get disappointed by the real thing and not as good as what's depicted in fiction and abandon it.

Watch some Miyazaki-films, they are more digestible by wider audiences

Watching anime is some next level coping tbh

I'm just to analytical to enjoy them now. I enjoyed being a weeb for a few years back in the day though.
From personal experiences,I think this could be the reason.

My waifu is my main cope tbh, is the ideal woman that I will never find because of my ugliness and because all foids are degenerated roasties who only go for chad.

You can always try it and see if you like it, not all anime is "low t" about cute girls drinking tea or whatever.
You can watch stuff like Hajime no Ippo or Baki that's about beating the shit out of each other.

not rly jealous i just don't understand what is so good about anime tbh

btw weeb genocide when?? :feelskek:

Anime is too normie nowadays.

need to try different shows, eventually, you'll like them all, even moe and isekai trash.

Honestly I don't even know how would I cope if I wouldn't have anime, jrpgs

I find obsessing over cartoon representations to be a sickness of the mind and symptomatic of decadence. Take it or leave it.

Normies are obsessed with anime now. Michael B. Jordan tweets about anime.

Everyone in this video has decent bone structure

I love how they all mog me to death, so they get treated way better than me except for maybe the fat people, but you can tell they have decent bone structure underneath the fat.