Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm jealous of guys who have friends

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Sometimes I'll listen in to guys talking to each other. I've always been envious of guys who have these friend circles and can just laugh together as they recount memories. No matter how much I tried I was never able to achieve that. I could only fake act and everyone treated me like a freak.

I was actually very excited for highschool because I thought I would be able to start fresh and make some friends. It ended up being somehow worse than elementary.

I've longed for a true friendship my whole life but because of how I look I've been rejected. Almost nobody had the same interests as me so that didn't help either. I've accepted that I'll forever be a reject.

Tbb, without the internet I would've gone insane because even though I'm not with these people IRL, I was actually able to make some type of connection with them.

I was actually very excited for highschool because I thought I would be able to start fresh and make some friends. It ended up being somehow worse than elementary.

I've longed for a true friendship my whole life but because of how I look I've been rejected. Almost nobody had the same interests as me so that didn't help either. I've accepted that I'll forever be a reject.

Tbb, without the internet I would've gone insane because even though I'm not with these people IRL, I was actually able to make some type of connection with them.
Same. This forum especially is the only means of satisfying my social urges.

True friendship is restricted to nts.

Sometimes I'll listen in to guys talking to each other. I've always been envious of guys who have these friend circles and can just laugh together as they recount memories. No matter how much I tried I was never able to achieve that. I could only fake act and everyone treated me like a freak.
we can be friends:panties:

when you're a grown man it doesn't mean much believe me. I doubt you'd enjoy being friends with 90% of humanity. we all know what u truly need but it's over.

Most normie friends are fake and gay I don't really envy them tbh

same, within the first year I realized nothing would change. But I'm fortunate enough to have 1 IRL friend. I have known the dude for 7 years so he doesn't care about my looks anymore, even when my teeth were yellow due to depression he didn't say nun. Honestly I can't imagine building long lasting friendship out of middle school as a incel

It sounds more like you struggle with high inhibition. Those who are lower inhib are more prone to expressing laughter in social situations because it's a powerful social tool that helps to create a sense of camaraderie with other normies and strengthen relationships. Someone who finds social time invigorating is more likely to seek it out. As a result, extroverts often have wider social circles.

It sounds more like you struggle with high inhibition. Low inhibs are more prone to expressing laughter in social situations because it's a powerful social tool that helps to create a sense of camaraderie with other normies and strengthen relationships. Someone who finds social time invigorating is more likely to seek it out. As a result, extroverts often have wider social circles
Lmfao. I've tried laughing and joking around and people still distance themselves from me. Probably because I have an autistic voice and subhuman appearance

most people are shit. its mostly a farce. good friend groups are few and far between.

I've kind of gotten used to being alone, and I've come to think that having friends is gay, anyway you won't meet anyone other than normies who mog you regularly, people and especially foids these days are generally unmemorable

:feelsbadman:

Lifes pretty fucking boring without friends

I hate normies so much.

Not only did I not encounter people who wanted to be my friends, but I don't I didn't even meet people I wanted to be friends with.

I just never found anyone relatable to me. I was so left behind since middle school. Poor, non-existant social skills. Completely different interests. I never played Counter Strike, Dota, League of Legends (only with bots), Fortnite etc.

So even with failed normie gamer men, I rarely had anything relatable to talk about. I was into the hardcore single player RPGs.

Lmfao. I've tried laughing and joking around and people still distance themselves from me. Probably because I have an autistic voice and subhuman appearance
Introversion and extroversion are part of a spectrum, not a binary. They say you can't fake extroversion because if it comes across as unnatural to you, it will undoubtedly come across as unnatural to normies, and that goes doubly so for incels since many of us are the most high inhib and socially awkward people in any room. Normies can spot an outsider from a mile away. This is offputting to them and negates the goal of connecting with others, assuming that's even the purpose.

Unless you've learned social cues and expected actions from repeated social processes from a young age, I think it would be very difficult for one of us to become extroverted in a way that normies find appeasing, but that wouldn't really be possible anyway since our looks already hinder us from being taken seriously in any social context at all. That's why, in addition to your voice, people didn't want to interact with you even after you attempted to emulate their behavior.

Last edited:

Very relatable, i was always sitting alone in the Cafeteria during pause

Not only did I not encounter people who wanted to be my friends, but I don't I didn't even meet people I wanted to be friends with.

I just never found anyone relatable to me. I was so left behind since middle school. Poor, non-existant social skills. Completely different interests. I never played Counter Strike, Dota, League of Legends (only with bots), Fortnite etc.

So even with failed normie gamer men, I rarely had anything relatable to talk about. I was into the hardcore single player RPGs.
What games do you play

I had friends, I went to parties and other meetings but it's not for me. I'm an individualist.
Hanging out with normalniggers will most likely turn you into a normie yourself.
Some nerds in my IT class tried to be friends with me but i politely told them to fuck off.

Exact same for me :feelsbadman:

Most of my friends betrayed me or became drug addicted. Had Lots of sex tho in their teens, except me.

Even a good female friend of mine became an insane slut just at the age of 12, I was disgusted by her at that time, even am now but havent heard of her in over 10 years now.

Most of my friends betrayed me or became drug addicted. Had Lots of sex tho in their teens, except me.

Even a good female friend of mine became an insane slut just at the age of 12, I was disgusted by her at that time, even am now but havent heard of her in over 10 years now.
She's probably hit the wall since then.

Exact same for me :feelsbadman:
Brutal.

Making friends is easier when you're NT and not ugly looking obviously. Whereas socially awkward autists have to jump through hoops to even talk to someone. Normies simply have to put in a lot less effort because they don't deal with as much resistance from other people when socializing. If both a normie and incel put in equal amounts of effort into trying to court someone for friendship, the incel will still be rejected because of their looks and social ineptitude.
If someone wants to talk you and wants to be friends with you they will let you. If they don't, you have no chance to be friends with them no matter how hard you try. And good looking people are intrinsically more appealing and others will gravitate towards wanting to be friends with them much more than they ever would want to be friends with a sperg. Heck, they'll go out of their way to avoid interacting with incels in general because they don't want to be friends with them.
Your looks and NT adversely affect your ability to socialize if you're incel so other people will reject you first and not the other way around.

In my teens I used to have a friend group, but they mocked me and in general made me feel like crap all the time when I went out with them, so having friends as a sub5 is brutal.

It literally is impossible for ugly men to have friends who are going to respect and stick with them.

My "friends" had more respect for a random normie they just met in the bar than me hence why they always tried to put down my self-confidence to impress the same normie they met in the bar.

I don't need friends anymore it literally is meaningless for me I've never had a single good friend who stick with me no matter what happened, even online friends are the same shit except they forget about your existence the moment they enter the real world.

I do occasionally chat with people from this forum but that's about it. I don't want to be bothered for the most part.

In my teens I used to have a friend group, but they mocked me and in general made me feel like crap all the time when I went out with them,
so having friends as a sub5 is brutal.
yes

dealing with people really is complex when you're ugly. It is much easier to just be on your own and not bother with anything this is how every trucel must live instead of going out and jestermaxxing for the amusement of normies.

In Britain, generally people will only be friends with people they've grown up with and know intimately. Or people they served in the armed forces with or suchlike.
It also gets harder and harder to make new friends as you grow older.
I have learned to live with isolation. As society has created this cruel situation it follows that those who created it cannot be worth knowing and are only worth staying well away from.

I have 1 online friend whom I havent seen in person for 10 yaers now ded srs 10 years and also I dont talk to him about blackpill shit but he is a volcel stormfag who is white stacey only even though hes a 29 year old virgin JFL

In Britain, generally people will only be friends with people they've grown up with and know intimately. Or people they served in the armed forces with or suchlike.
It also gets harder and harder to make new friends as you grow older.
I have learned to live with isolation. As society has created this cruel situation it follows that those who created it cannot be worth knowing and are only worth staying well away from.
This is even worse for someone like me who was an Immigrant with a retarded slavic accent

couldnt make any friends after uni

the only point in having friends is too have a war-band when shits get rough. easier too fight off threats if there is more allies