Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im ironically the biggestr truecel here

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
yall are like, oh your rich you can't be truecel your a richfag gtfo! but when I revealed my acne to more users I have ironically became one of the biggest truecel for just my acne alone and we havnt even got to how bad my face bloat is jfl, people who have seen my face pre steroid are like "bro fakecel fakecel!!" jfl thats my face before and I became alot more subhuman

We all know you are a larping fag who gets fucked by the old men in the gym locker room while using your roid induced acne as a cover for being a "truecel"

i should be on incel.wiki and become a notable incel becauese my situation is quite interesting @Reclusemaxer @Incelius Savage

Nah I get that title. 5'3, norwood 3, big jew nose, bug eyes and low IQ.

Your acne is fixable though. I wouldnt call you the biggest truecel.

the scar will stay with me, some are too deep especially the wound on my chest

Nah I get that title. 5'3, norwood 3, big jew nose, bug eyes and low IQ.
No, it’s St. @Intellau_Celistic, he has all your traits on top being an blasian autistcel.

i should be on incel.wiki and become a notable incel becauese my situation is quite interesting @Reclusemaxer @Incelius Savage
The truest and most pure truecel specimens are famous because they cause a mass tragedy. You aint shit until I hear about you on the news.

In Minecraft.

Mogs me at being 5’11 I’m the embodiment of a truecel my race alone makes me truecel

its over for him
you can change your voice to an extent
he just needs to practice that

I was throwing my voice deeper for years when I was kid
pretty sure it permanently stretched my vocal chords

No, it’s St. @Intellau_Celistic, he has all your traits on top being an blasian autistcel.
He's the most ignored user on the site despite unironically being the most legitimate truecel... :feelskek:

As for Hidden, just leanmaxx and taper off the steroids; you're still in high school. :feelsUgh:

He's the most ignored user on the site despite unironically being the most legitimate truecel... :feelskek:
I told people even here hate and can not sympathize with non NTs and autistcels.

I will never forget what people did to @schery6.:cryfeels::feelsUgh:
@Schery6 hahahaha you got banned bitch!!!!!!!

How does it feel to be some high school kid and not only be outcasted by his peers, but also outcasted on this forum? You are truly a failure. It's mother's day, imagine if she saw you right now how disappointed she would be.

KILL YOURSELF AND BURN IN HELL YOU WORTHLESS FUCK. NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE YOU, NOT EVEN ONLINE.

At least you don't have severe acne in the face like me. :feelscry:

No, me and @Emba are the truest truecels.

this, intellau is definitely the biggest truecel on here.