Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm insecure. Am i really ugly?

The internet was a mistake, prior the Internet they knew they were only good for their holes and that's it.
Feminism liberated them from that thinking and "deluded" them to think I can do anything a man can do

I'd like to disagree. foids always (today and yesterday) know that all that they do and accomplish correlates to their holes. Since they can't do anything themselves, they simply exploit mans weakness. His desire for them. They are like diamonds. In reality they had no value at all but the men were tricked into thinking they were valuable which led to diamonds being so "expensive". Feminists can literally jump the political spectrum and even try to merge it together and people would still agree with them. "I want equal rights, but I want to be with a gentleman!". "I want to be treated like a princess; but don't think i'm weak and that I need help!". The men in our society blundered when they gave females equal rights. Society wasn't ready. So now females adapted into being these chameleons. Pretending to be equal yet still leaching off of the men.

I'm kekking so hard at this thread. I want to eat her ass in Undertale.

I hope she gets in some horrific accident and it disfigures her to the point that she looks like that dude in Hannibal.
Hannibal_2001_movie_picture_6.jpg

I hope she gets in some horrific accident and it disfigures her to the point that she looks like that dude in Hannibal.
Hannibal_2001_movie_picture_6.jpg
And she still would get laid and SMVmog this entire forum, look at her booty. Bitch knows she is attractive, and obviously wanted attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back