Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm Infinite-Universes-TheoryMaxxing

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The theory can't be proven or dis-proven so it's pretty much so it's similar to religion. If there are truly an infinite amount of universes with their own unique traits, literally anything could be possible. This personally helps me be thankful that although this world is shit, I'm at least no in some worse shithole in another universe, like 40k but somehow worse.

according to occultists, conciousness can choose to control it's perception and thus reality. theoretically u can experience anime world's if you meditate and focus shed enough. so far I have only gotten to lucid dream territory. and one astral projection. OP I highly urge u to try astral projection, even if it takes a 1000 attempts to succeed, when you do it will be truly phenomenal

massive fucking cope bro

Emperah

Still virgin in all universes but OK

according to occultists, conciousness can choose to control it's perception and thus reality.

I wish I could do that. I would use this power in order to drive and to abolish female driving.

The theory can't be proven or dis-proven so it's pretty much so it's similar to religion. If there are truly an infinite amount of universes with their own unique traits, literally anything could be possible. This personally helps me be thankful that although this world is shit, I'm at least no in some worse shithole in another universe, like 40k but somehow worse.
what if you from every universe is connected and doing simillar as you
so all are incel and if you ascend in your universe everyone does
this would really bring a lot of importance to your life, a lot of pressure too

I'm thinking about all stuff through "all-or-nothing" perspective