Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm incel even while dreaming

ZtarvationArmy

ZtarvationArmy

Total Redditor Death
★★
I was eating outside with my family when a nude woman appeared. I looked away and looked back and she was clothed and pushing a baby. She said something about "Wisconsin" and walked towards me. I got up and we went into a garden. I asked about "Wisconsin" and she said she was from there and leaving the baby with us for the day. She tracked mud on something and I said "don't worry about it, I'll clean it up if you suck me." After some persuasion she agreed :feelsdevil: We went inside and upstairs and then the house turned into an office or shopping mall. We entered a private-looking room and many people walked by outside the room. When they cleared I whipped it out and instantly woke up :feelsUgh:

That ALWAYS happens to me. But I really just want a hug from someone who loves me, not bj’s from random sluts.

That ALWAYS happens to me. But I really just want a hug from someone who loves me, not bj’s from random sluts.
I had a dream ten years ago where I had a "girlfriend" but even then she avoided me and looked at me with disdain. My subconscious knows I'm incel

over for mentalces

I had a dream ten years ago where I had a "girlfriend" but even then she avoided me and looked at me with disdain. My subconscious knows I'm incel
breaking bad GIF

I don't think I have ever had a dream were I got close to sex tbh

Once my nightmare took place on an empty train at sundown like the one from evangelion
4c79a727bf9ab5f72908b705b82dd962.jpg

My oneitis was there as well. I was going in to kiss her but she told me to wait a second while putting up a large transparent glass wall between us. Then she closed her eyes and pressed her lips up against it telling me that she's ready. I didn't do anything after that I just lay there looking dejected after I woke up

Once my nightmare took place on an empty train at sundown like the one from evangelion
4c79a727bf9ab5f72908b705b82dd962.jpg

My oneitis was there as well. I was going in to kiss her but she told me to wait a second while putting up a large transparent glass wall between us. Then she closed her eyes and pressed her lips up against it telling me that she's ready. I didn't do anything after that I just lay there looking dejected after I woke up

Damn, foids are Chad only in dreams now, too? I hate w*men so much it makes me dizzy

I get rejected in my dreams just like irl.

I can't even dream of anything nowadays

I can't even dream of anything nowadays
As soon as you wake up write down anything you dreamed and the process may help you remember more dreams

you got too excited

I got a blowjob from a dream nurse once. Guess I should take my bags and leave this shithole.

My mom attacked me with a plastic knife trying to go for my neck, so I slit her throat in my dream. I ran away until I encountered police. I was on a bicycle so quickly put my helmet on so I don't get fined. A paramedic was patching me up, and she was a cute girl with a wide face and shoulder length hair. She stood right in front of my face. I realized that I still wear the helmet and I look goofy as fuck. She gave me a huge winny the poo plaster on my neck.

I never had sex in my dreams.