Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm in the Top 100 posters of all time on r/sex.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

From what I can tell this is Leddit Gold/karma based. Meaning my posts are some of the most captivating and quality posts there. Of the tens of thousands of people who post there every day, of the millions who subscribe, I am among a meager 100 who are cream of the crop.

But all I do there is post about how incel I am. How much of a dying oldcel I am. Which proves to me how exceptional my situation is. Of all the r/sex posters, there are a maximum of 100 people whose story/stories are more exceptional than mine. A 48 year old virgin whose dick doesn't even work anymore. That is rare and tragic enough that I've been rewarded with "Best Poster Ever Made" on r/sex.

View attachment 537053

From what I can tell this is Leddit Gold/karma based. Meaning my posts are some of the most captivating and quality posts there. Of the tens of thousands of people who post there every day, of the millions who subscribe, I am among a meager 100 who are cream of the crop.

But all I do there is post about how incel I am. How much of a dying oldcel I am. Which proves to me how exceptional my situation is. Of all the r/sex posters, there are a maximum of 100 people whose story/stories are more exceptional than mine. A 48 year old virgin whose dick doesn't even work anymore. That is rare and tragic enough that I've been rewarded with "Best Poster Ever Made" on r/sex.
Congratulations. Now get your estrogen shot, soycuck

:waitwhat: Do you have much sex as all-time top 100 r/sex poster?

:waitwhat: Do you have much sex as all-time top 100 r/sex poster?

No, and even they in their openness to degeneracy will tell me that it's over for me.

none of the guys on there have sex, no redditor gets bitches

Cope, some normies in my college were talking about reddit to their girlfriends who didn't know what it was and one even used the term "based" to describe it JFL.

Yeah ur definitely succumbing to the cuck disease man. Anyway congratulations I guess

Frothy, if I'm gonna give you 1 piece of advice it's this - try to stop being their jester clown dog, just a little bit

Frothy, if I'm gonna give you 1 piece of advice it's this - try to stop being their jester clown dog, just a little bit

I can't help it, it's my natural state.

Of all the r/sex posters, there are a maximum of 100 people whose story/stories are more exceptional than mine.
if you were running a race of 100 people and you were dead last there would be 99 people ahead of you

Top 100 poster of the sex subreddit and you're a sex starved incel. How the fuck does that work?

A very interesting hobby you have: do you know a good anime figure of Kurumi? :p
Sakimi Chan Kurumi : r/Kurumi
Uhh, I'm going to fap that image of Kurumi. Thank my Lord :feelsdevil:

What are you doing in this place?

Aren't you also a top 100 poster of sexhavers.is? :waitwhat:

same with the soys on r/dating and other related subs jfl
imagine looking for ''advice'' to get laid while attractive tall men just have to exist to get pussy.

Print the achievement out and frame it

Or maybe use it to become a mod somehow? To abuse power and discreetly torture sexhavers, of course