Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m in Rome and I see cute girls with sub5 men

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
I’m in Rome now for vacation and for the past few days I’ve seen a lot of tourist couples that aren’t looks matched. I see a lot of 6/10 Becky’s with 4/10 men. Also a lot of couples that are just looks matched.

are you on vacation in southern europe ?

you made post recently about lisbon

Boa noite meu mano tuga.
I don’t speak Portuguese. My mom wouldn’t teach it to me because she got made fun in school in America when she immigrated here at 12 because she could barely speak English at the time

I see, how negrified is portugal ?

also how popular is EE maxxing in portugal for portocels ?
It’s mostly just Lisbon from I can see. When I went to sintra I didn’t see any nigs. I’m sure Porto is negrified. What’s ee maxxing ?

It’s mostly just Lisbon from I can see. When I went to sintra I didn’t see any nigs. I’m sure Porto is negrified. What’s ee maxxing ?
Southern european incels have sexpat opinion in Eastern Europe ( it's should be more blamed on local foids )

Last edited:
slavmaxxing erasmusmaxxing etc

Southern european incel have sexpat opinion in Eastern Europe ( it's should be more blamed on local foids )
That applies to all non slav ethnicities from what ive heard.

I don’t speak Portuguese. My mom wouldn’t teach it to me because she got made fun in school in America when she immigrated here at 12 because she could barely speak English at the time
She wasn't going to teach you right anyway. Women teach men to speak in a faggy way, with women's words and other shit that everyone picks up on as being effeminate. They know these things, too, so it seems they do it deliberately.

nah i see southern europeans discussing that slavic women are easy ( not only them tbh )
It’s probably true. Considering the countries they come from are poor in comparison. I tried tinder and it’s mostly Brazilian tourist on there

She wasn't going to teach you right anyway. Women teach men to speak in a faggy way, with women's words and other shit that everyone picks up on as being effeminate. They know these things, too, so it seems they do it deliberately.
I’d like to learn it but at the same time it seems like a pointless endeavor considering almost everyone in Portugal speaks English as well

You are not missing out on much. But what your mother did makes no sense because she was bullied because she did not speak english and not because she speaks portuguese.

I have met a lot of people who speaks and their parents languages.

I’d like to learn it but at the same time it seems like a pointless endeavor considering almost everyone in Portugal speaks English as well
The reason to learn it is not Portugal, it's Brazil.

Bluepilled

They probably aren't sub5 men, maybe the couples are looksmatched and you are over-rating the females.

when I visited Italy, I got cussed out by this Italian couple speaking Italian

mostly don't have any clue what they were saying

but it was quite funny. pissy italians jfl

Rome isn’t a good reflection of Italy- it’s mostly immigrants and/or tourists due to its popularity; It would be like judging all of the cUcK based on just London(a good future prediction, perhaps).

Rome isn’t a good reflection of Italy- it’s mostly immigrants and/or tourists due to its popularity; It would be like judging all of the cUcK based on just London(a good future prediction, perhaps).
i went to Florence and it was similar to Rome. I did go to the Tuscany country side and it’s mostly old fucks and tourist

Bluepilled

They probably aren't sub5 men, maybe the couples are looksmatched and you are over-rating the females.
I know I’m not. Unless it’s the fake up that’s boosting their looks which is a good possibility. But they were skinny and my rule is if they’re skinny and don’t have a deformed face they’re automatically a 5/10

don't care, now post a pic of the Arch of Titus and the Augustus of Prima Porta

Second to last picture was the building were the senate would hold place. It was converted into a church. After the collapse of the empire. Last one was Julius Caesar’s tomb.

Attachments

• IMG_4141.jpeg
    IMG_4141.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4144.jpeg
    IMG_4144.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4142.jpeg
    IMG_4142.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4132.jpeg
    IMG_4132.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4113.jpeg
    IMG_4113.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
The only reason I came here.
Second to last picture was the building were the senate would hold place. It was converted into a church. After the collapse of the empire. Last one was Julius Caesar’s tomb.
Nice. :feelscomfy:
i went to Florence and it was similar to Rome. I did go to the Tuscany country side and it’s mostly old fucks and tourist
Europe has been flooded by Shitmigrants in big cities.

I know I’m not. Unless it’s the fake up that’s boosting their looks which is a good possibility. But they were skinny and my rule is if they’re skinny and don’t have a deformed face they’re automatically a 5/10
Then maybe you are just bluepilled.