Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m in deeper shit

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Update on the work situation…

Got a text at 7:10 AM from the supervisors boss: “Hi Mike, just checking back in on this”

I never replied. They wanted to meet with me with HR today to discuss my mistake. Facing possible termination or suspension.

HR called (I never annswered) and then texted me, “Hi we tried to reach you today but have been unsuccessful. You are not to return to work until we have a conversation.”

My supervisor texted at 12:00 PM: “They have been trying to reach you.”

I told him I won’t be in to work today because I don’t feel well. He said, “okay… please call them”

I AM BEING FUCKING HARASSED. I HATE MY JOB. BUT I KNOW ONCE I LOSE IT I WILL LOSE MY HOUSE. I WILL HAVE NOTHING.

Why do we have to play games? I know you want to get rid of me, so why hear my side of the story?

How bad was your mistake? Are you an accountant?

Probably something severe like sexual assault or any kind of fight since he's talking about "his side of the story"

Last edited:
Provably something severe like sexual assualt or any kind of fight since he's talking about "his side of the story"
They're gonna v& him for not flying an LGBT flag in his cubicle. :feelscry:

WTF did you do? If you need this job, how could you fuck up like this? How do you not already realize how bad of an idea it is to so much as even hint at anything that could potentially be misconstrued as flirtatious or romantically suggestive?

I was cleaning a machine and dirty water squirted onto the floor. I cleaned it up but they still had to report it. Word is they’re doing huge layoffs so they’re looking to fire anyone and everyone.

I texted her back and she said, “How about I call you at 9 AM instead?”

I texted the guy and he said, “no worries Mike, she said she will confirm 9am if that works.”

It doesn’t sound good. First they wanted to see me and now they want to just talk on the phone?

That's it? THAT'S FUCKING IT? WTF ARE YOU SO GODDAMNED WORRIED ABOUT THEN?

I didn’t respond to them in two days. And they already gave me a warning if so make a mistake again I’ll get fired

Don't be afraid of losing your job, fear is the mind killer

This is the opportunity to start something new.

I cleaned it up but they still had to report it.
What the hell? This makes no sense. Fuck those guys.

If you get laid off because of this small mistake, know that you would've gotten laid off anyway. It was inevitable.

You can fight it too. This is completely ridiculous, so you have a strong case.

Best of luck to you. But please don't hurt yourself over normies and their retarded wageslave politics. Unfortunately, you have to suck up to HR sometimes to keep your job and not go hungry or homeless, but in this case, I would say it's best to fight it instead of trying to plead with them because the "mistake" is so minor and forgettable that the fact that they would remember it and try to use it against you makes them look like clowns.

It could also be that you're being too paranoid and maybe they're asking you about something else? I don't know.

Also, do you have any plans for if you do get laid off? Will your parents support you with your rent and living expenses or have you found any other job openings elsewhere? If it all goes to shit, I think you'll have to pick up odd jobs.

Don't be afraid of losing your job, fear is the mind killer

This is the opportunity to start something new.

It’s so fucking intimidating dude. Going into work tomorrow morning in a room full of people having to explain myself knowing full well they will possibly terminate me anyways.

What the hell? This makes no sense. Fuck those guys.

If you get laid off because of this small mistake, know that you would've gotten laid off anyway. It was inevitable.

Yeah they were planning on doing a huge layoff in the upcoming months from what I hear. It just sucks because had I lasted until then, I would’ve got 3 months pay. Now I will get terminated with nothing left but $500 in my bank account and a $1,600 mortgage I have to pay in a week + other bills.

You can fight it too. This is completely ridiculous, so you have a strong case.

Best of luck to you. But please don't hurt yourself over normies and their retarded wageslave politics. Unfortunately, you have to suck up to HR sometimes to keep your job and not go hungry or homeless, but in this case, I would say it's best to fight it instead of trying to plead with them because the "mistake" is so minor and forgettable that the fact that they would remember it and try to use it against you makes them look like clowns.

It could also be that you're being too paranoid and maybe they're asking you about something else? I don't know.

I’m on steroids ,(trenbolone) so maybe it’s fucking with my head. I don’t know though. I don’t know anymore bro. I’m tired. I’m burned out. I want a way out.

They are definitely asking about the spill because they specifically mentioned it in text.

Also, do you have any plans for if you do get laid off? Will your parents support you with your rent and living expenses or have you found any other job openings elsewhere? If it all goes to shit, I think you'll have to pick up odd jobs.

Maybe help my dad with work. $20 an hour and reach out to my uncle who owns a restaurant and is well known in the state for having connections to a lot of people.

Still, in my family it’s embarrassing to say “I got laid off”. It’s a family of hard workers. I’ll look like a loser.

I’ll have to see bro, I hate asking for help. I’m 22, I should be helping my parents, not the other way around.

It’s so fucking intimidating dude. Going into work tomorrow morning in a room full of people having to explain myself knowing full well they will possibly terminate me anyways.
What are they going to do, beat you up? Don't let them take control over you. Explain whatever you have to and laugh in their face if things go south. Get the plan B (unemployment) out.

What are they going to do, beat you up? Don't let them take control over you. Explain whatever you have to and laugh in their face if things go south. Get the plan B (unemployment) out.

You’re right.. it’s just the idea of going in not knowing what to expect.

It could totally be, “all we wanted to know was what happened with the spill.” (I doubt it since they specially told me no more mistakes).

Or “you are no longer employed at this company, please sign here and gather your things” knowing I have nothing left.

Both scenarios in my head are causing me anxiety and it’s going to be hard to sleep tonight even with prescribed ambien.

It’s 2 AM and can’t sleep. JFC.