Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm in a mental hospital right now. Even here i'm incel.

• Thread starter modus_coperandi
  • Start date
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
Everybody else found their groups and built circle of friends really quick. They are sitting outside talking and ordered pizza and i'm alone in my room. The people here are all fuckups, bald, fat, desperate, practically retarded and i still managed to hit rock bottom in this group dynamic. It's almost funny.

Wow that must have hit hard.

Yeah but it's practically an oldcel meetup. They are just much better copers.

Same thing here. Wanted a diagnoses of my mental illness but to actually get help i made my depression sound worse than it was so i was sent to a month long therapy institution mainly for young adults who have depression and are suicidal.

All these bitches there and people cried and acted all sad during specific sessions but overall were normies who had regular sex and relationships and everything, meanwhile i was the freak in the freak show with my Asperger...,

KillerCel said:
Same thing here. Wanted a diagnoses of my mental illness but to actually get help i made my depression sound worse than it was so i was sent to a month long therapy institution mainly for young adults who have depression and are suicidal.

All these bitches there and people cried and acted all sad during specific sessions but overall were normies who had regular sex and relationships and everything, meanwhile i was the freak in the freak show with my Asperger...,

Fellow Mentalcel and Germancel? 
People here aren't normies, just one roastie (at least young one) everybody is trying hard to impress and attract altough she seems to be here just for some added attention.

KillerCel said:

This, all those females who claim they're "depressed" and have "social anxiety" still ALL have had relationships and sex. That they even have the nerve to claim such things, knowing that males like us exist, is literally insane. They're just wasting time for actually mentally ill people.

modus_coperandi said:
Everybody else found their groups and built circle of friends really quick. They are sitting outside talking and ordered pizza and i'm alone in my room. The people here are all fuckups, bald, fat, desperate, practically retarded and i still managed to hit rock bottom in this group dynamic. It's almost funny.

Sounds like me in college tbh

Mental hospitals are like edgy clubs.

whogivesafucc said:
This, all those females who claim they're "depressed" and have "social anxiety" still ALL have had relationships and sex. That they even have the nerve to claim such things, knowing that males like us exist, is literally insane. They're just wasting time for actually mentally ill people.

this

What did you get sent for?

Indari said:
What did you get sent for?

It's not a closed institution, maybe mental hospital would be the wrong term for it in america idk. I'm here voluntararily, nervous breakdown.

So was it easy for you to connect with the people there?

Hope you're feeling better.

modus_coperandi said:
It's not a closed institution, maybe mental hospital would be the wrong term for it in america idk. I'm here voluntararily, nervous breakdown.

How long you have to stay there? What do you do in a "institution" all day? What type of services do you get?(like internet,computer,  .etc)

idkwattodowithlife said:
So was it easy for you to connect with the people there?

Hope you're feeling better.

Nope it feels exactly like university. I'm only talking to the doctors, my actual peers are ignoring me completely.

vancha986 said:
How long you have to stay there? What do you do in a "institution" all day? What type of services do you get?(like internet,computer,  .etc)

Till monday. I had to participate a few group talks/activities but they already decided that my situation is not that serious. The 20 yo college slut who mentioned suicidal thoughts and buying pills online gets most of the attention here.