Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm in a mental hospital right now. Even here i'm incel.

  • Thread starter modus_coperandi
  • Start date
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Everybody else found their groups and built circle of friends really quick. They are sitting outside talking and ordered pizza and i'm alone in my room. The people here are all fuckups, bald, fat, desperate, practically retarded and i still managed to hit rock bottom in this group dynamic. It's almost funny.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
Wow that must have hit hard.
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Yeah but it's practically an oldcel meetup. They are just much better copers.
 
KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Posts
156
Online
12h 43m
Same thing here. Wanted a diagnoses of my mental illness but to actually get help i made my depression sound worse than it was so i was sent to a month long therapy institution mainly for young adults who have depression and are suicidal.

All these bitches there and people cried and acted all sad during specific sessions but overall were normies who had regular sex and relationships and everything, meanwhile i was the freak in the freak show with my Asperger...,
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
KillerCel said:
Same thing here. Wanted a diagnoses of my mental illness but to actually get help i made my depression sound worse than it was so i was sent to a month long therapy institution mainly for young adults who have depression and are suicidal.

All these bitches there and people cried and acted all sad during specific sessions but overall were normies who had regular sex and relationships and everything, meanwhile i was the freak in the freak show with my Asperger...,

Fellow Mentalcel and Germancel? 
People here aren't normies, just one roastie (at least young one) everybody is trying hard to impress and attract altough she seems to be here just for some added attention.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
KillerCel said:
Same thing here. Wanted a diagnoses of my mental illness but to actually get help i made my depression sound worse than it was so i was sent to a month long therapy institution mainly for young adults who have depression and are suicidal.
All these bitches there and people cried and acted all sad during specific sessions but overall were normies who had regular sex and relationships and everything, meanwhile i was the freak in the freak show with my Asperger...,

This, all those females who claim they're "depressed" and have "social anxiety" still ALL have had relationships and sex. That they even have the nerve to claim such things, knowing that males like us exist, is literally insane. They're just wasting time for actually mentally ill people.

modus_coperandi said:
Everybody else found their groups and built circle of friends really quick. They are sitting outside talking and ordered pizza and i'm alone in my room. The people here are all fuckups, bald, fat, desperate, practically retarded and i still managed to hit rock bottom in this group dynamic. It's almost funny.

Sounds like me in college tbh
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Mental hospitals are like edgy clubs.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
whogivesafucc said:
This, all those females who claim they're "depressed" and have "social anxiety" still ALL have had relationships and sex. That they even have the nerve to claim such things, knowing that males like us exist, is literally insane. They're just wasting time for actually mentally ill people.

this
 
Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
30,153
Online
156d 10h 53m
What did you get sent for?
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
Indari said:
What did you get sent for?

It's not a closed institution, maybe mental hospital would be the wrong term for it in america idk. I'm here voluntararily, nervous breakdown.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
So was it easy for you to connect with the people there?

Hope you're feeling better.
 
vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
162
Online
9m
modus_coperandi said:
It's not a closed institution, maybe mental hospital would be the wrong term for it in america idk. I'm here voluntararily, nervous breakdown.

How long you have to stay there? What do you do in a "institution" all day? What type of services do you get?(like internet,computer,  .etc)
 
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,488
Online
4d 3h 32m
idkwattodowithlife said:
So was it easy for you to connect with the people there?

Hope you're feeling better.

Nope it feels exactly like university. I'm only talking to the doctors, my actual peers are ignoring me completely.


vancha986 said:
How long you have to stay there? What do you do in a "institution" all day? What type of services do you get?(like internet,computer,  .etc)

Till monday. I had to participate a few group talks/activities but they already decided that my situation is not that serious. The 20 yo college slut who mentioned suicidal thoughts and buying pills online gets most of the attention here.
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 40874
Replies
17
Views
1K
lemon21
lemon21
D
Replies
62
Views
3K
mindgoblin80085
mindgoblin80085
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top