Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm imagining telling people from 1880 my Dating Situation

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Imagine telling someone from 1880 that a highly educated, compendious, high-class, well mannered, above average height (5'11) white male who has a high paying job in a prestigious industry would be pursuing and getting REJECTED by obese black single mothers on welfare.

JFL this world is a fucking joke.

Your not getting rejected for your looks but rather your personality

God, I wish time travel was a reality. Modern technology is able to create all kinds of useless gadgets, but not what we need the most.

You’d be huge at 5’11 in the 1880s, that alone would get you women.

Imagine telling someone from 1880 that a highly educated, compendious, high-class, well mannered, above average height (5'11) white male who has a high paying job in a prestigious industry would be pursuing and getting REJECTED by obese black single mothers on welfare.

You would get locked up in a psych ward and then get abused by workers there.

Go to SEA or curryland, and marry some chink.

God, I wish time travel was a reality. Modern technology is able to create all kinds of useless gadgets, but not what we need the most.
Time travel is impossible,but even if it wasn't it would have to be regulated TO HELL AND BACK. even stepping on some grass in the past can change history drastically because you accidentally made an ant species go extinct or something. Timelines shifting will be disastrous

They would go ER and make a ultra nationalist ultra christian NWO if they saw a glimpse of 2023

Genuine question: what efforts have you made to get laid/find a gf?

Just curious

Genuine question: what efforts have you made to get laid/find a gf?

Just curious
>1. got rich
>2. go to parties
>3. socialize
>4. visit college fraternity and party there when in college
>5. Tinder
>6. Coldapproachmax.

>1. got rich
>2. go to parties
>3. socialize
>4. visit college fraternity and party there when in college
>5. Tinder
>6. Coldapproachmax.
Interesting. Ever tried approaching non white girls? Having done all that you have I can’t see how you can still be incel, unless you have an elephant man tier face and/or are only attracting 7/10+ white women

Oh you said you’re getting rejected by obese black women. That’s crazy. How bad is your face, objectively speaking? Or are you autist?

Interesting. Ever tried approaching non white girls? Having done all that you have I can’t see how you can still be incel, unless you have an elephant man tier face and/or are only attracting 7/10+ white women

Oh you said you’re getting rejected by obese black women. That’s crazy. How bad is your face, objectively speaking? Or are you autist?
Probably stacy only

Pray for reset

If you tell those people about today society, they will think its the end of times lololol.

I'm basically deformed without being deformed, so very ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back