Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm honestly asexual. I only wanted to slay to make up for my loser past to impress people due to my self esteem.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I'm Christian now and honestly, if anyone makes a remark about their slays or my lack of, I literally can confidently say I don't desire sex, never have really, and am asexual.
I had to like trick myself into getting in to the mindset of liking vanilla sex like everyone else, but I don't.

Over for ChristianFortniteRolePlayerAsexualCels.

I'm Christian now and honestly, if anyone makes a remark about their slays or my lack of, I literally can confidently say I don't desire sex, never have really, and am asexual.
I had to like trick myself into getting in to the mindset of liking vanilla sex like everyone else, but I don't.
Ok GrAYcel

As I said before... :society:

We shouldn't use such terms of accepted moral degeneracy and SJW drivel, attempting to explain away either a sub 5 male's desperate isolation and trueceldom due to rampant hypergamy and foid privilege, or a foid's simple Chadsexuality, for the exact same reasons; you can say you're losing your drive due to increased negative reinforcement and suffering in life with your isolation from basically all foids as a subhuman, but "asexuality" is another type of usual globohomo-created term... :feelswhat:

I was horniest when i was Christian, u GrAY ass coping chico, but i was also a teencel back then, mang jfl