Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill im homeschool now

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
i couldnt handle the mog at school, i had to hide in the toilets or libary so i dont have to sit by myself, but the closed the libary so i had a panick attack and reefused to go to school i actually was able to stay at home:feelsohh::feelsohh: and another point was this jb bending her ass while she was talking to ther teacher i was about to mastrubate and also this random foid laughed at me:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels:but guess what gauise im staying at home xDDDDDDDDDDD the reason i banned myself cos my dad was filtering shit now or something so i had to set up a tor thingy

Do you have any mental conditions

yeah ugliness and (((((Social anxiety)))))))))
It's nearly impossible not to have social anxiety when you're ugly tbh.

Good on you for gettin homeschooled

That's lucky as fuck. I would fuckin love to not have to go in, in person

Good on you, man - school can be rough as hell, I'm not sure how I got through it

yeah ugliness and (((((Social anxiety)))))))))
It won't get better, this will escalate unless you get some form of meds to zap your energy so the monkeymind can't fuck up your thoughts & emotional response or you need to dig down deep & overcome problems by changing your own thinking, let it wash over you, deny reality or become known as someone not to fuck with. If you don't succeed at any of those you will continue to suffer. It's sad shit that you can't just be yourself without others causing problems.

oh also have adhd if that is reall thing also somewhat depression
ADHD is just another label that separates people apart and makes you feel bad for having your brain work differently to the average person when it can actually be put to good use. Some people tho it can be rlly bad for.

I remember some guy who supposedly had ADHD was perfectly normal and got top grades in every subject but for no fucking reason still had to go to these weekly lesson things or meeting things about it when it literally wasn't fucking noticeable.

It won't get better, this will escalate unless you get some form of meds to zap your energy so the monkeymind can't fuck up your thoughts & emotional response or you need to dig down deep & overcome problems by changing your own thinking, let it wash over you, deny reality or become known as someone not to fuck with. If you don't succeed at any of those you will continue to suffer. It's sad shit that you can't just be yourself without others causing problems.
yes tbh i practice mediationmaxxing cos im indian tbhngl :feelsgah: i actually thugmaxxed in my old school and if anyone tried to bully me i used some muay thai training and fought back but this school i was too scared mainly cos of mockery from foids, (nothing i can do about that otherwise ill get expelled)
ADHD is just another label that separates people apart and makes you feel bad for having your brain work differently to the average person when it can actually be put to good use. Some people tho it can be rlly bad for.

I remember some guy who supposedly had ADHD was perfectly normal and got top grades in every subject but for no fucking reason still had to go to these weekly lesson things or meeting things about it when it literally wasn't fucking noticeable.

its basically a jewish term to get people to buy ritalin and whatever jew drugs, i got diagnosed with it cos in year 8 i thought being autistic and jestermaxxing by being a literal retard like threating to rape girls or throwing shit at people and trying to make people laugh got me suspended a lot and i ended up going to soicalogist and they said i had it even tho i got decent grades back then lol

Last edited:
good shit dawg

what grade are you in? 12th?

Is Illya or Kuro your favorite loli?

Is Illya or Kuro your favorite loli?
hard choice im more attachted to illya because of fate visual novel and she is also cute in hollow ataraxia

hard choice im more attachted to illya because of fate visual novel and she is also cute in hollow ataraxia

do you have a picture of that "lolipill", where it's a chart of ages men are atttracted to and it has illya and kuroe?
its probably somewhere in my hard drive if i ifind it ill give it to you