Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im home

LoneFox

LoneFox

Greycel
Im home, i finally found a place with people that understand me. No more "just be confident bro" or "someday you will find the right girl". I found a place where i can be myself. A place where my feelings are understood by others. A place where people wont gaslight my pain just for being an "incel"

As if being born short, brown and ugly were horrible crimes that deserved social punishment when i did not choose my looks like in video games.

All of this while Chad is being CONGRATULATED for undeserved genetics that he did not earned or worked to get.

Thank you guys. Because of you "incel" is no longer an insult to me. Being an incel is something that I did not choose to be, but its something that im no longer ashamed to be.

Im tired of apologizing for being hated by women. No matter how much i apologize 5o them becuase of my ugly face and short height they the keep seeing me as a monster and not a human with feelings.

Im done apologizing. This is who im. And im not ashamed of it. IM AN INCEL. AND?

I'm home.

Hi Home, Im Freder.

Become the monster that they make you out to be and destroy this rotten world. Take the erenyeagerpill:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Im home, i finally found a place with people that understand me. No more "just be confident bro" or "someday you will find the right girl". I found a place where i can be myself. A place where my feelings are understood by others. A place where people wont gaslight my pain just for being an "incel"

As if being born short, brown and ugly were horrible crimes that deserved social punishment when i did not choose my looks like in video games.

All of this while Chad is being CONGRATULATED for undeserved genetics that he did not earned or worked to get.

Thank you guys. Because of you "incel" is no longer an insult to me. Being an incel is something that I did not choose to be, but its something that im no longer ashamed to be.

Im tired of apologizing for being hated by women. No matter how much i apologize 5o them becuase of my ugly face and short height they the keep seeing me as a monster and not a human with feelings.

Im done apologizing. This is who im. And im not ashamed of it. IM AN INCEL. AND?

I'm home.
sup bro

Welcome GrAY.

welcome grey

This place is a safe haven for socially inept and ugly guys :smonk:
Welcome comrade :dab: