Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m home from wageslaving and wanna die tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Literally there is no fucking way old cucks work 9-5 shifts, fives days a week, THEIR WHOLE LIFE.

Every job i’ve had has only been part time as I cant handle long hours.

Working literally makes me want to rope and I haven’t even experienced the hell that is full-time.

And the day I have to work full time is just getting closer and closer.

I still live with my mom and I can tell she is already bothered that I haven’t “done anything with the life I was given.”

I’m almost 21 and i’ve accomplished nothing but serving food to morbidly obese Americans for 12/hr jfl.

Last edited:
find a new one and spare some money for uni
This IS the new one jfl :feelsgah:

Last before covid was serving food at a Zoo lmao:feelsrope:

Before that I worked at a grocery store.

Every job i’ve ever had required me handling food for the obese general population. :cryfeels:

Youre only at the very beginning. Ive been working 6 day 10 hour days and its become my only cope. When I get home I have to go straight to sleep to get ready for work the next day. This is what awaits lonely small family incels. A life of wage slavery.

[UWSL]Did about 690 miles yesterday slept almost 10 hours.[/UWSL]

I still live with my mom and I can tell she is already bothered that I haven’t “done anything with the life I was given.”
Because nothing says "accomplished life" than wageslaving for 40+ hours a week (excluding commute and "breaks" i.e. shoveling unhealthy food down your throat for half an hour before you wageslave the second half of your day) for 40 years to then enter retirement with a broken body and a destroyed soul and wasting away until you gracelessly expire in a retirement home (a.k.a. concentration camps for old people).

Work part-time instead