Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im high iq yet its done nothing for me

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
Being good at math, physics, chemistry and all that has 0 real world application. Its funny how people put so much weight on iq even though it predicts very little after a certain threshold. As long as you’re above like 110 or so you’re gucci. Even being above 100 is alright.

no IQ for your face

If you were truly high IQ, you wouldn't be here, but making high bucks to NEETmaxx on an island and enslaving the dumb foids who you invite to the island.

no IQ for your face
70 IQ CHAD is going to take your desired place not spending a single hour studying meanwhile the trucel studied his entire life and is going to get rejected because he looks "creepy".

If you were truly high IQ, you wouldn't be here, but making high bucks to NEETmaxx on an island and enslaving the dumb foids who you invite to the island.
Yea im not truly high iq (145+) but lots of people think at my iq you have some sort of ability most people dont have that enables you to be some sort of machine. You can enslave dumb foids bro by becoming a billionaire! i can do math a bit faster than most and think a bit faster than most, it means jack shit if youre ugly or lacking interest in things that require motivation

Last edited:
High IQ is the way we think and ability to change.

IMG 4706

IMG 4674

70 IQ CHAD is going to take your desired place not spending a single hour studying meanwhile the trucel studied his entire life and is going to get rejected because he looks "creepy".
from jobs and women

Yea bro i can do math a bit faster than most and think a bit faster than most, it means jack shit if youre ugly or lacking interest in things that require motivation
True, but I would rather have high intelligence/genius [150 - 200 IQ] than be a Chad.

Yea im not truly high iq (145+) but lots of people think at my iq you have some sort of ability most people dont have that enables you to be some sort of machine. You can enslave dumb foids bro! i can do math a bit faster than most and think a bit faster than most, it means jack shit if youre ugly or lacking interest in things that require motivation
What kind of hobbies do you have?

Idk I would love to have a high iq but thats probably because I am pretty slow.

Ig you want what you don't have or whatever the saying is

Even at work being a thugmaxxed social butterfly pays more than being a good performer with high IQ

Math, chemestry and all this shit are just skills. Anyone can learn.

Some people think I am high IQ just because I have some stupid useless music skills.

Math, chemestry and all this shit are just skills. Anyone can learn.

Some people think I am high IQ just because I have some stupid useless music skills.
let me guess you were bad at all of those

High school drop out and nearly every year bottom of the year