Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im high IQ even though ive been told i was retarded all my life.

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
I had an IQ test with a psychologist and scored 128. I’ve been told all my life that im a retard by many people and got bullied for my looks, height and weird voice which made me have an inferiority complex.

It’s funny but also very frustrating that I got gaslit and bullied, people calling me slow while I mog most normies’ IQs. I knew I was above average but I cant help but laugh at how ridiculous life is. Normies basically judged me over my looks and the way I was speaking to tag me as a retarded person.

It just proves that IQ doesnt matter. You can pretend to be smart with looks and height. The human brain will unconsciously categorize the better looking man as higher in intellect than the ugly midget (water wet).

More or less it’s that ur non NT. The non NT disorder that u have will really be the thing that makes people see u as less

autist/sperg trait tbh

I can do and enjoy doing complicated shit that normies think are 'sO hArD' (differential equations, memorizing chinese characters), but in my current job, I trip up on creating fucking documents and following steps in the right order. And I sound like a complete retard on interviews.

Clear the scales in seconds.

I was called "slow" growing up just for not being an overtalkative normie.

If one iq point = 0.1 on the looks scale where would you choose to improve?

If one iq point = 0.1 on the looks scale where would you choose to improve?
Is looks just face or also height?

Its over for me anyway. Maybe i would have an IQ of 100 to be a 6/10. Idk at least as a 6/10 i wouldnt think of roping everyday. Im a 3/10 5'3 man

Last edited:
Use your high iq to gaslight normies

No high IQ for your subhuman face, body and others bullying.

Brag thread
iq has no merit and doesnt provide sexual advantage

you really think some foid is getting wet if you can recite complex hydrocarbon molecules or do derivatives

I'm the same I kept ignoring my lessons and acting out in class so they sent me to a psychologist who tested my eye queue. Basically said I was quite above average but socially retarded. Guess which ended up mattering more in the end?

90iq normies think they're smart and I'm retarded because they studied 50 hours for a test and got a 8.5/10 while I slept my whole classes and got a 3.
I then study for 2 hours and get a better mark than them and they all enter a denial session

IQ is good for stem-maxxing

iq has no merit and doesnt provide sexual advantage

you really think some foid is getting wet if you can recite complex hydrocarbon molecules or do derivatives
Being high IQ as an incel gives you a better chance to be able to moneymaxx. Even with money, you still won't be able to ascend, unless you go for gold diggers, but being rich will make your life numerous times easier.

Being high IQ as an incel gives you a better chance to be able to moneymaxx. Even with money, you still won't be able to ascend, unless you go for gold diggers, but being rich will make your life numerous times easier.

maybe but moneymaxx is the worst way to ascend and get a partner, most gold digger will cheat on you and divorce rape you

IQ test doesn't include some other aspects of intelligence that you might lack (for example social or emotional)

Is looks just face or also height?

Its over for me anyway. Maybe i would have an IQ of 100 to be a 6/10. Idk at least as a 6/10 i wouldnt think of roping everyday. Im a 3/10 5'3 man
Both but I should have made that more clearer.

I had an IQ test with a psychologist and scored 128. I’ve been told all my life that im a retard by many people and got bullied for my looks, height and weird voice which made me have an inferiority complex.

It’s funny but also very frustrating that I got gaslit and bullied, people calling me slow while I mog most normies’ IQs. I knew I was above average but I cant help but laugh at how ridiculous life is. Normies basically judged me over my looks and the way I was speaking to tag me as a retarded person.

It just proves that IQ doesnt matter. You can pretend to be smart with looks and height. The human brain will unconsciously categorize the better looking man as higher in intellect than the ugly midget (water wet).
IQ has absolutely zero affect on your chances, unless you're clinically retarded. I'm in the top 1% in terms of IQ, but since I'm in the bottom 1% of height it is over for me. No foid has ever come close to me in terms of IQ but there are about 5 foids I know who are shorter than me.

IQ is cope but good for you brocel.

Being non nt and ugly can give the appearance of retardation. Normies only care about appearances, they are vapid animals

IQ has absolutely zero affect on your chances, unless you're clinically retarded. I'm in the top 1% in terms of IQ, but since I'm in the bottom 1% of height it is over for me. No foid has ever come close to me in terms of IQ but there are about 5 foids I know who are shorter than me.
Same. Im 5'3. Never touched, never kissed. Women don’t even acknowledge my existence

Same. Im 5'3. Never touched, never kissed. Women don’t even acknowledge my existence
Me neither, it is brutal out there :cryfeels:

I was also called a retard my whole life even by my parents and teachers everyone throughout my K through 12 experience has called me a retard in school age days it was a rather weird experience because I thought that there was something strange going on on why they thought I was so stupid but in all reality my environment I was living in and the influences around me were really horrible plus everybody was on drugs with mental health issues I try to use that as a cope I'm not sure if I'm stupid or not but even if I was I don't understand why the world had to really rub my face in it as I've gotten into adulthood I kind of devoted myself to dressing like a nerd if you will at least try to present myself as being smart I dress preppy and I talk about reading books and philosophy,politics and geographical history and all kinds of intellectual things most normies don't give a shit about and as a result when I meet a stranger a lot of times they will perceive me as more intelligent than I actually am most people judge you based on looks unfortunately this is why we are here

I was also called a retard my whole life even by my parents and teachers everyone throughout my K through 12 experience has called me a retard in school age days it was a rather weird experience because I thought that there was something strange going on on why they thought I was so stupid but in all reality my environment I was living in and the influences around me were really horrible plus everybody was on drugs with mental health issues I try to use that as a cope I'm not sure if I'm stupid or not but even if I was I don't understand why the world had to really rub my face in it as I've gotten into adulthood I kind of devoted myself to dressing like a nerd if you will at least try to present myself as being smart I dress preppy and I talk about reading books and philosophy,politics and geographical history and all kinds of intellectual things most normies don't give a shit about and as a result when I meet a stranger a lot of times they will perceive me as more intelligent than I actually am most people judge you based on looks unfortunately this is why we are here
Normies will automatically give you +20 IQ points if you wear glasses. They are monkey brained

120 Incel Quotient is solid

IQ is a measurement of how useful a slave you are

Why don't you just get a career and use the money for cosmetic surgery? The solution seems straight forward.
And don't say le lengthening is dangerous because u don't need it since face is number one.

Why don't you just get a career and use the money for cosmetic surgery? The solution seems straight forward.
And don't say le lengthening is dangerous because u don't need it since face is number one.
What’s the point of doing surgery after 20?? It’s too late and not for Incels. Surgeraxxing is for normies who have already experienced teenage love etc…

What’s the point of doing surgery after 20?? It’s too late and not for Incels. Surgeraxxing is for normies who have already experienced teenage love etc…
Wrong good looks apply at any age.

Aging boyo. At 30 you won’t look that good anyway
Doesn't matter and I'm already 30 so why am being negatively affected by looks? Looks are everything at every age.
Surgery isn't for normies either that's why they are normies.

128 is such a shitty IQ to have though. You're too smart for normal jobs and too stupid for real intellectual work. And you're too much an incel bitch to be middle management.

Best advice is to go into business for yourself in something blue collar where a 128 counts for something. You can probably learn enough coding to get a low level 150k job at one of those companies too

Surgery isn't for normies either that's why they are normies
You will get surgery to become a normie ? What’s the point boyo? You missed out on too much. Getting surgeries to become chadlite from a normie is understandable but from sub5 to normie isn’t worth it imo.

There's no high IQ for your face.

IQ is about how much Money you make , and how Fast you Advance the Corporate LaddER