Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm here

Even though I absolutely understand if someone has to motives to commit suicide and have thought about it a few times myself, I'm still kind of glad that you didn't do it.

Nigga we're all gonna die one day so why rush it

just ride it out nigga

Suicidal urges come and go, you push through and then you are at ease.

@BlkPillPres

even the admin of this forum made an attention whore suicide thread and didn’t even end up killing himself, coming back the next day saying “I’m still here guys, I changed my mind yay!”

JFL at the state of this forum

Good, now hug it out bitch and hate women with us.

Already knew you can't do shit:feelsPop:

A friend reached out and I spoke to them in length about it. I don't think my circumstances will change, but I guess I'm feeling better now. I just need to rest and recover for a bit. I will be around, but not that much for a while.
Glad you didn't do it. :feelsautistic:

nice to see you are still around, if you rope, the jews win

@BlkPillPres

even the admin of this forum made an attention whore suicide thread and didn’t even end up killing himself, coming back the next day saying “I’m still here guys, I changed my mind yay!”

JFL at the state of this forum
Nobodys perfect dude, at least he contribute to incels by creating this forum tbh. :feelsautistic:

I'm glad you're still with us.

A friend reached out and I spoke to them in length about it. I don't think my circumstances will change, but I guess I'm feeling better now. I just need to rest and recover for a bit. I will be around, but not that much for a while.
Just remember if you want to kill yourself for real. Just take credit from a bank, sell your house spend all your money on copes until you're broke and then you can kill yourself.

Literally the "see you tomorrow" meme

welcome back, brother

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::yes:

Happy to hear, we can't let them win like that.

Retards say he's a coward for not doing it. Maybe so.
But i can assure you, very few have been on the edge of death.

Hi.

Thanks for your service! :redpill:

I'm here with you, bro. I will pray for our souls.