Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm here

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
A friend reached out and I spoke to them in length about it. I don't think my circumstances will change, but I guess I'm feeling better now. I just need to rest and recover for a bit. I will be around, but not that much for a while.

A friend reached out and I spoke to them in length about it. I don't think my circumstances will change, but I guess I'm feeling better now. I just need to rest and recover for a bit. I will be around, but not that much for a while.
:panties:

What happened?

welcome back man

Time to double down on the copes

Glad you alright man

When the feelings go away I suggest looking into philosophy. Especially idealism, Buddhism and non-duality.

try visiting lourdes or fatima.Many people change in those types of pilgrimages,so if you are still in doubt it's good trying. Man is nothing by himself.At the end it all withers away.not saying chads life ain't enviable,but what ends ends.

i suppose you could read some stuff like the book of job or stuff from my sig,as philosopohy and understanding brings consolation.heck you have seen many people cope with that well.

rest up agent bailey. i hope you don't do any drastic shit.

Glad you're still here my dude. Best of luck--we're really all in this shitboat together.

Good luck man, don't forgEt the otheR option

Thank god you're alive

Take care of yourself man, that's the most important

I'm really glad you're okay! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

It’s good to hear from you brocel.

I knew you wouldn’t do it

Good shit dude, glad to see you back. Rest up and cope, old boy :feelsaww::feelsjuice:

Total: 76 (Incels: 46, Bluepillers: 30)

Will you come back on twitter too?

Can you change my username now @Master

Nice to see you back bro. Hope this doesn't become a tread of niggas sui baiting for attention on here though.:feelswhat:

attention seeking faggot i knew u were a nigger

only here because i heard master wasn't doing well and i got curious since i can't imagine sergeant bailey doing anything like that. if he ain't larping i hope he is doing well

The blackpill doesn't let anyone off quite so easily.

Nice to hear from you again

Glad to hear you changed your mind and are still with us mastercel. Life is precious, shitty but precious

@nice_try
Oh wow, look at that, how surprising ... not.
And all the faggots are cheering him on for not being man enough to stand by his word.
Pathetic people.
But yeah, whatever.

Oh wow, look at that, how surprising ... not.
And all the faggots are cheering him on for not being man enough to stand by his word.
Pathetic people.
But yeah, whatever.
They don’t want to see someone rope

Nobody who posts suicide threads here ever ropes

Welcome back :feelsmage:
Why do you simp for a dude who attention-whored about suicide but didn't even have the balls to go through with it?
I thought you were based ...

They don’t want to see someone rope
I don't want to see someone rope either,

but if someone attention-whores about suicide he better fucking have the balls to do it, or else he deserves zero respect.
Just my oppinion.

Glad to hear man

Glad you're still with us

Why do you simp for a dude who attention-whored about suicide but didn't even have the balls to go through with it?
I thought you were based ...
Without him this site wouldn't exist, I could at least pretend to take his bluff seriously. I was half serious when I told him I'd see him tomorrow :feelshaha: