Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im helping a chad.

deperateSD

deperateSD

★★
There is this new guy at my muay thai gym. A total chad, around 195 cm tall,jacked,7/10 face. He said he did boxing in the past, so i thought he was going to kill me during our sparring session. Sincs im 4 years younger, and 5'9. Turns out his stamina is truelly shit. i beat him with a few liver shots to the ground. He asked me for tips on how to improve, so i offred him to jog with me evey tuesday morning, since we dont live that far apart anyway. Now 2 weeks later, hes getting better and better. Were starting to turn into real friends now.

What do you guys think about this?

Cool, you guys seem like good friends.

just wait until he starts bragging about his surplus of girls and how much better he is than you

just wait until he starts bragging about his surplus of girls and how much better he is than you
Im still defeating him in sparring. i know hes better looking then me.

Im still defeating him in sparring. i know hes better looking then me.
chad is your enemy, by helping him thats one less girl for you. take him out while you still can

He can give you tips on how to get foids

"Just be confident bro"

He's fine as a friend but he will never understand why you are incel and he will perpetually mog you wherever you go together

He can give you tips on how to get foids

"Just be confident bro"

He's fine as a friend but he will never understand why you are incel and he will perpetually mog you wherever you go together
i get mogged almost eveywhere here in the neatherlands. Im only mogging some friends of mine who are 5'7-5'6.

You'll be "friends" until he starts showing off all his girls and wondering why you dont get any. He'll try to say stupid shit like "just improve your personality bro it works for me." Then he'll try to humiliate you.

You sound like a nonvirgin sexhaver.

As long as you're sure that he would help you if in your position.

dutchmogged again
Geenboterhampaspoort

There is this new guy at my muay thai gym. A total chad, around 195 cm tall,jacked,7/10 face. He said he did boxing in the past, so i thought he was going to kill me during our sparring session. Sincs im 4 years younger, and 5'9. Turns out his stamina is truelly shit. i beat him with a few liver shots to the ground. He asked me for tips on how to improve, so i offred him to jog with me evey tuesday morning, since we dont live that far apart anyway. Now 2 weeks later, hes getting better and better. Were starting to turn into real friends now.

What do you guys think about this?
holy fuck imagine jogging with this guy, its a voluntary heightmog for at least an hour...its not like a foid is gonna laugh at him if he doesnt have enough stamina for running but she is gonna find it quirky and she will be entertained by his personality!! :"ohh my god right running is so difficult, i cant do my stairs without feeling fatigued hahaha!! pls fuck me!!"

I don't see why you WOULDN'T help him tbh.

holy fuck imagine jogging with this guy, its a voluntary heightmog for at least an hour...its not like a foid is gonna laugh at him if he doesnt have enough stamina for running but she is gonna find it quirky and she will be entertained by his personality!! :"ohh my god right running is so difficult, i cant do my stairs without feeling fatigued hahaha!! pls fuck me!!"
im sure he gets enough attention already. his dms on insta and results on tinder would be insane. a few foids on the street is nothing compared to that im sure.

Yup, its inevitable, the only thing chads and normies do is rant about how much box he smashed, best is to just avoid him to retain your sanity

When you guys are in front of a female he will ruthlessly make fun of you