Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm happy I'm short

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Because short people live longer on average :soy:

Jk. I found out I was short a couple of weeks ago when I thought I was average height. Didn't rlly care tho because I'm 2/10 face so it doesn't make a difference but kinda happy cuz means I doesn't draw as much attention to my sub human face and I'm already scared as fuck of going outside cuz of the looks I get and ppl laughing n saying stuff about me

I rather live a short but fulfilling life over a long painful one

I rather live a short but fulfilling life over a long painful one
Your Michael Jackson avi was legendary pleas go back to it

Shorter people on average? Are you sure that's not talking about foids? Foids live longer and are shorter than men. I'm not sure if short men live longer, in fact the shorter you are the more likely you are to suicide

Shorter people on average? Are you sure that's not talking about foids? Foids live longer and are shorter than men. I'm not sure if short men live longer, in fact the shorter you are the more likely you are to suicide
Let him cope for god's sake. :feelsree:

Why the fuck would you want to live longer as incel.

I keep hearing conflicting reports. I heard short people live shorter, not longer. But then I heard they live longer, not shorter. What is the truth?

I keep hearing conflicting reports. I heard short people live shorter, not longer. But then I heard they live longer, not shorter. What is the truth?
A short person with a healthy weight will be more likely to live longer than a tall person with a healthy weight. This is basically because they have less cells in their body so their cells age slower because the body doesn't have to work as hard to maintain them.

That being said, manlets are more likely to rope anyway.

Because short people live longer on average
Yeah, because existing for a few more years when your body is frail and decaying is totally worth the trade off of living like a chad that is <40yo

if ur not at least 6 foot 5, you shouldn't even be alive.