Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm happy I don't have friends

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Imagine having friends, knowing they have girlfriends. They talk to you about their girlfriends. You ask them to do something and they say "no, I have plans with the gf", from time to time these friends seem extra happy, extra outgoing and you know they just had sex with their girlfriends. They talk about their plans of moving in together and having children. Sometimes they ask you about your love life, your plans, why you don't have a girlfriend.

Pure SUIFUEL. Fuck that. I couldn't take it. Glad I don't have friends. :feelsUgh:

Imagine having friends, knowing they have girlfriends
What's worst is when they try to hook you up with their femoid friends but you end up rejected.

Yeah they most likely fuck your sister/mom or some girl u liked u basically give them spotlight , I would never have friends.

I just need gf

Yeah they most likely fuck your sister/mom or some girl u liked u basically give them spotlight , I would never have friends.

I just need gf
Girls won’t date guys without friends anyways.

Truecels don't have and don't need friends.
The only way normie scum would be ''friends'' with a truecels if they can benefit in some way,financially/fake statusmaxxing like borrowing the truecel's expensive car,etc.

I only have friends incels, I don't need normies

Truecels don't have and don't need friends.
The only way normie scum would be ''friends'' with a truecels if they can benefit in some way,financially/fake statusmaxxing like borrowing the truecel's expensive car,etc.
This.
When they dont see any benefit in you, you are JUST a ugly dude.

I’m a friendless man, obedient to the fact that I am not here to make anybody happy.