Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm half curry/half white AMA

C

CeliacCel

Banned
-
Yes, it's true. I'm open to answering questions, it's very rare to meet someone with the same mix as me. At-least you guys don't look so exotic and like a new phenotype, literally cannot relate to anybody lookwise.

won't know until you post a picture

Is it over for you?

anon2719 said:
won't know until you post a picture

I would but I'll be called a volcel and get doxxed. People will save my pics.

Let's be real, half white/half curry=curry.

Alex_Bones said:
My condolences

It's not that bad, people just assume I'm European or Middle Eastern. I have blue eyes and black hair.

So which one of your parents was a self-hating race traitor who decided to doom their kids to a life of isolation and self-identity crisis for their own selfishness?

universallyabhorred said:
Is it over for you?

Since I'm only attracted to high estrogen blonde Stacys, yes it is.

Framecel222 said:

That's the case for all halfbreeds. You are assumed to be "lowest" breed of your mixture.

Framecel222 said:

Not at all lmao, no one can tell I'm half Indian unless I tell them. I look straight up like a white guy.

CeliacCel said:

I'm sure with your lighter and "whiter" features you could do somewhat decent amidst curry chicks. Go fuck so curry bitches my dude, fuck them and chuck them. It's easier than fucking any other race because if word got out she was slutting around she'd get honour killed... which is fine with me, because degenerate whores, especially those who behave as race traitors, deserve death anyways  :cool: :cool: :cool:

He's a volcel, what there's to believe of that guy?

Currycel4Life said:
So which one of your parents was a self-hating race traitor who decided to doom their kids to a life of isolation and self-identity crisis for their own selfishness?

My dad is curry chad, mom is a white Stacy

Currycel4Life said:
CeliacCel said:
I'm sure with your lighter and "whiter" features you could do somewhat decent amidst curry chicks. Go fuck so curry bitches my dude, fuck them and chuck them. It's easier than fucking any other race because if word got out she was slutting around she'd get honour killed... which is fine with me, because degenerate whores, especially those who behave as race traitors, deserve death anyways :cool: :cool: :cool:

Literally not attracted to curries, most are ugly.

Curry mom or curry dad?

CeliacCel said:
CurryChad Dad, Stacy Mom

Thank fuck it's foreign man-white female. At least you didn't grow up in a toxic environment.

Currycel4Life said:
CeliacCel said:
CurryChad Dad, Stacy Mom
Thank fuck it's foreign man-white female. At least you didn't grow up in a toxic environment.

My dad is Western-born so he's not your typical nerdy stemcel curry. I probably would have killed myself if I had a self-hating white cock worshipping Curry mom

CeliacCel said:
My dad is Western-born so he's not your typical nerdy stemcel curry. I probably would have killed myself if I had a self-hating white cock worshipping Curry mom

Me too. I'm purebred currycel but I couldn't imagine the torture you'd endure being raise in a house with a self-hating ethnic mother who worships white cock and hates you because you remind her of what she detests more than anything else: HERSELF.

Currycel4Life said:
CeliacCel said:
Me too. I'm purebred currycel but I couldn't imagine the torture you'd endure being raise in a house with a self-hating ethnic mother who worships white cock and hates you because you remind her of what she detests more than anything else: HERSELF.

Seeing Curry girls with white Chads in public makes me REEEEEE so fucking hard.

CeliacCel said:
Seeing Curry girls with white Chads in public makes me REEEEEE so fucking hard.

This is what happens when women are "liberalised" and raised in a society with no moral fabric. This utter breakdown of community is only natural, along with numerous other societal ailments. These women are ill and should be dragged behind a car naked until their eyes pop out of their skulls.

Yes, it's true. I'm open to answering questions, it's very rare to meet someone with the same mix as me. At-least you guys don't look so exotic and like a new phenotype, literally cannot relate to anybody lookwise.
Why is this dude banned??

You probably still look like a shitskin, let's be real

You probably still look like a shitskin, let's be real
He says he has blue eyes and black hair and nobody knows he's half Indian once he reveals it himself.