Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m half black and I can’t stand the racism here

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
You guys ain’t normies. Why are you guys being so racist towards us black people. I doubt there’s a time when you went out in public and a black person targretted you in any way. That only happens to normies jfl.

Hating on blacks as an incel is pointless

I can understand some of the hate, the Ghetto Blacks make everyone think the worse of us.

I have been targeted by blacks before for no reason

who gives a fuck racist cells are just coping with the fact that they are actually subhuman im black and kike i get called nigger and kike and greedy every now and then

Half nigger, half curry.
Absolutely brootal

Why do you take text on the internet seriously?

You are not black. You have genes that a fully black person does not have.

i fucking hate niggers

I thought you were brown rice.

So which parent of yours is Indian and Black?? Would be interested to know.

They are just coping. Don’t take it serious.

You guys ain’t normies. Why are you guys being so racist towards us black people. I doubt there’s a time when you went out in public and a black person targretted you in any way. That only happens to normies jfl.

Hating on blacks as an incel is pointless
Very few people are actually racist here. Real racism is a combination of hate and arrogance, both of which are irrational (you can rationally hate, but most racists tend to hate irrationally).

Me personally I'm a race realist. I realize and understand that every group has their strengths and weakness, flaws and virtues etc. Not all races are equal.

Very few people are actually racist here. Real racism is a combination of hate and arrogance, both of which are irrational (you can rationally hate, but most racists tend to hate irrationally).

Me personally I'm a race realist. I realize and understand that every group has their strengths and weakness, flaws and virtues etc. Not all races are equal.
Well, I strongly hate "Canada" and I strongly believe that America is the best country in the world and should rightfully invade to claim back what is ours.

Well, I strongly hate "Canada" and I strongly believe that America is the best country in the world and should rightfully invade to claim back what is ours.
Canada isn't a race bro, it's a nation. Hating Canada doesn't make you racist, neither does hating Canadians, since they're ethnically diverse.

Hating a nation makes you xenophobic.

Canada isn't a race bro, it's a nation. Hating Canada doesn't make you racist, neither does hating Canadians, since they're ethnically diverse.

Hating a nation makes you xenophobic.
They aren't a "country" either. They are Americans, just in denial. They are part of the American nation (except Québec but they can be Americanized).

And why would I harbor any hate against a fellow American?

They aren't a "country" either. They are Americans, just in denial. They are part of the American nation (except Québec but they can be Americanized).

And why would I harbor any hate against a fellow American?
Cope with your semantics.

Cope with your semantics.
It's true. Our compatriots up north are just delusional trying to hold on to the cope that the British Empire still has any control here.
ive actually wondered why u guys just dont invade Canada, nobody can fw America anyways it's the strongest force on the planet
We've been too nice to those Freedom-haiting traitors, but now it's the time for us to Liberate them.

Their existence contradicts what America has been founded for.

ive actually wondered why u guys just dont invade Canada, nobody can fw America anyways it's the strongest force on the planet

The plan to purchase the rest of Canada fell through after the purchase of Alaska. It's been so long now that Canadians are trying to forge their own identity which would complicate resuming the purchase strategy. They basically all live along the border anyway so basically honorary Americans.

The plan to purchase the rest of Canada fell through after the purchase of Alaska. It's been so long now that Canadians are trying to forge their own identity which would complicate resuming the purchase strategy. They basically all live along the border anyway so basically honorary Americans.
They all cope trying to be different from us by worshipping the British monarchy and wanting a place that what would be like if the Americans lost the Revolutionary War.

Why are you guys being so racist towards us black people. I doubt there’s a time when you went out in public and a black person targretted you in any way.

Perhaps not.

Myself, however:

I've had negative experiences with Latinos in the past. A certain Chadlito used to gossip and bully(physically/verbally) me when I lived in a commune. Also, a Latino once insulted("Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about you") me on the bus because he disliked my anxious behavior; I had a headache.

However, someone I once respected seemed like a kind Latina.

Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.
I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.
His exact words were, "You make all the fat girls faint"

True story, today I went out and I saw a group of Black Israelites preaching, I'm half-Nigger and have an afro and a beard so I clearly look like these people, they asked me where my father is from, so I tell him that he's a White Jew. For 20 minutes straight they start screaming at me how we Jewish people will become their slaves because our ancestors owned their ancestors and how all nations of the world will come together to exterminate us.

I can actually say something none of my White friends can... I was screamed at by a group of angry Black men for being "the White Devil".

At one point one preacher said "Oh you, have Black features you can be saved" and another preacher came said "He's Jewish" and his words turned into hatred. Yeah, Whites don't produce crazies like that, back in the day I met several Dutch neo-nazi's and while they treated me as a member of an out-group I never experienced racism like this.

Remember that I'm half-Nigger with an Afro and I'm "the White Devil".

If I see other people rant about those of African descent I'm often sure that they just came off from a bad experience and just want to vent their frustrations.

That being said, we Blacks are probably the worst off in the dating market, all toilets of all races prefer other races over us. :blackpill: most Incels I see complain on YouTube also tend to be Black, meanwhile a lot of blackpilled White men are sex-havers (Wheat Waffles, that Chadlite guy, Etc.).

They all cope trying to be different from us by worshipping the British monarchy and wanting a place that what would be like if the Americans lost the Revolutionary War.

Canada basically is a parallel universe USA where the redcoats won.

Half nigger half curry worse combo there is :feelsrope:

USA doesn't have to invade countires in the traditional sense. The already control most countries through economics, exports, pharma industry or NATO and UN.

True story, today I went out and I saw a group of Black Israelites preaching, I'm half-Nigger and have an afro and a beard so I clearly look like these people, they asked me where my father is from, so I tell him that he's a White Jew. For 20 minutes straight they start screaming at me how we Jewish people will become their slaves because our ancestors owned their ancestors and how all nations of the world will come together to exterminate us.

I can actually say something none of my White friends can... I was screamed at by a group of angry Black men for being "the White Devil".

At one point one preacher said "Oh you, have Black features you can be saved" and another preacher came said "He's Jewish" and his words turned into hatred. Yeah, Whites don't produce crazies like that, back in the day I met several Dutch neo-nazi's and while they treated me as a member of an out-group I never experienced racism like this.

If I see other people rant about those of African descent I'm often sure that they just came off from a bad experience and just want to vent their frustrations.

That being said, we Blacks are probably the worst off in the dating market, all toilets of all races prefer other races over us. :blackpill: most Incels I see complain on YouTube also tend to be Black, meanwhile a lot of blackpilled White men are sex-havers (Wheat Waffles, that Chadlite guy, Etc.).
Don't listen to those people, I have also had encounters with such folk.

Those people exist in the Netherlands?

Half nigga half curry got banned I see. Why don't these morons get it that no one cares here? BLM is a cucked thing. We are incels and we do not care.

who gives a fuck racist cells are just coping with the fact that they are actually subhuman im black and kike i get called nigger and kike and greedy every now and then
are you ethiopian?

ah i just heard black and jew and assumed ethiopian
Insomniapicture

i am not half black and i appreciate the racism here

I doubt there’s a time when you went out in public and a black person targretted you in any way.
That was nearly a daily occurrence of my childhood, and at least weekly as an adult riding the subway. The tired, overused argument of you're racist because you have no experience with blacks just does not hold.
I have been targeted by blacks before for no reason
99.9% of the time, blacks are the ones to start shit

Never truly had anything against another race but spamming "nigger" all over the place is fun :ahegao:

Racism is a common cope for white incels, which I used to partake in myself. But it's just that, copium. It can lessen your own suffering and feelings of inferiority to have another group to look down on