Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m good looking but I’m a manlet

Can a 5’7 guy that’s good looking attract foids?

• Advice

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Disussion

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
I

imblessed1

Greycel
10% Bragging
I’m good looking but I’m 5’7 and I’m wondering if foids would still be attracted to me because women always talk about wanting a guy that’s over 6 ft and taller than them and even though I’m 5’7 it looks like I’m the same height as them

Go to Africa, men are shorter there so it should be fine, Western Men are taller so it's more competition, Asian women are a meme now they prefer taller men

What race are you?

its possible but it's an UPHILL BATTLE, because most women have a hard cap at only dating 6'2 Chads

Fucking kys idiot face is everything if you’re not a midget

wtf are these voting choices

Why do you have to ask if foids are attracted to you? Can't you just tell from experience??????

Go to Africa, men are shorter there so it should be fine, Western Men are taller so it's more competition, Asian women are a meme now they prefer taller men

What race are you?
i don’t wanna move to a 3rd world country if that’s the case I’d rather stay single and I’m light skin

i don’t wanna move to a 3rd world country if that’s the case I’d rather stay single and I’m light skin
Light skin what? Asian Light skin or Mulatto

Also you don't move just go with Friends for Sex, if your young you don't need a gf

I would love to go to Kenya with incel friends

Get hidden high heel shoes.

over for u unless u do height surgery

I’m mulatto
Nah that's fine, I thought maybe you were hapa

African foids love lightskin Black men

Look at this thread ^^^

I'm 5'7" too but I'm not good looking :cryfeels::cryfeels:

over for u unless u do height surgery
I’m not done with high school as yet so I’m waiting to see if I’ll grow atleast 2 more inches and if I don’t grow anymore I’ll just save money and do leg lengthening surgery

I’m not done with high school as yet so I’m waiting to see if I’ll grow atleast 2 more inches and if I don’t grow anymore I’ll just save money and do leg lengthening surgery
Yeah you might have hope. Try NT maxxing and social circle Maxx as much as you can before your in college. HS is easiest time to get laid for nomchads

I’m good looking but I’m 5’7 and I’m wondering if foids would still be attracted to me because women always talk about wanting a guy that’s over 6 ft and taller than them and even though I’m 5’7 it looks like I’m the same height as them
You will do fine if you are good looking ,I am 2/10 and 5 feet 3, I am the one who's truly fucked.

I haven’t met a single manlet that was incel unless they were also ethnic

Cope if you think its over for him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah you might have hope. Try NT maxxing and social circle Maxx as much as you can before your in college. HS is easiest time to get laid for nomchads
What do you mean by Nt maxing I’m new here

If you live in the US, it's totally possible to find a gf. You're not so far from average

What do you mean by Nt maxing I’m new here
make as many friends as possible and get laid. Many ugly men can pull this off in highschool. After that it is far far harder

It’s over bro. You’ll never have a successful LTR. That’s a promise; unless you’re white and can pull JBW in Asia.

Last edited:
I am 5'8 and good looking. I can surely get a good girl. I believe in myself

Sorry to say but if you're legit good looking you wouldn't be here, 5'7 or not. Or more likely you're just a LARPer.

Sub 5'9" = Over, even if good-looking

Last edited:
Sub 5'10" = Over, even if good-looking
This I disagree with based on my Chadlet colleague getting laid by almost every hot chick in one of my workplaces.

Depends how good looking you are, at that height chadlite/ prettyboy should be enough for some under average beckies. Normie looks its over.
good looking users humblebragging becoming the norm now
:yes:
I am 5'8 and good looking. I can surely get a good girl. I believe in myself
Is that you in profile pic?

Depends how good looking you are, at that height chadlite/ prettyboy should be enough for some under average beckies. Normie looks its over.

:yes:

Is that you in profile pic?
Yeah that's me

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your not good looking, girls approach good looking guys even at 5'7 you are a failed normie

Yes go on tinder, go on dates and have them leave over and over again due to your height until you find one that's ok with chadlets (you). Then you can leave this site since its for ugly incels

It all depends on whether you're NT or thugmaxxed. Otherwise it's over

wear shoes with thick soles, put height boosters in them, and when ur old enough get LL surgery but only by a small amount so you don't fuck up your legs

all these combined would make you like 5'10 assuming you don't grow at all

also get off this forum and go to lookism or looksmax

Top tier face can compensate for height just as height can for face. Short and average: Doomed.