Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm good and I will continue to post a lot

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
as you know one of my friends stabbed a stranger and he will go to jail, but I'm good, I'm free
I will continue to post a lot of giga HIGH IQ threads, because I'm a genius, I have the intelligence of God
I love the users of this forum, when some of they cyber bully me I'm so happy, I'm a subhuman, I deserve to be cyber bullied and treated like shit by strangers a lot, also negative and positive attentions are both good
I will continue to discuss about:
- how much I'm autistic
- how small is my dick
- my family is shit
- I want to be bullied and beaten by foids (it's not foid worship, it's just :ahegao: )
- how much I'm a losER
- how much I'm superior to normies
- how much I'm giga HIGH IQ
- the fact that I'm a God on Earth and you should worship my truecel subhuman face

View: https://youtu.be/n0sWvKrEYT8

It's nice to hear that. :feelsautistic:

my friend is really arrested, I'm sad for him, but I can't change it, I have other incel friends for luck

as you know one of my friends stabbed a stranger and he will go to jail, but I'm good, I'm free
I will continue to post a lot of giga HIGH IQ threads, because I'm a genius, I have the intelligence of God
I love the users of this forum, when some of they cyber bully me I'm so happy, I'm a subhuman, I deserve to be cyber bullied and treated like shit by strangers a lot, also negative and positive attentions are both good
I will continue to discuss about:
- how much I'm autistic
- how small is my dick
- my family is shit
- I want to be bullied and beaten by foids (it's not foid worship, it's just :ahegao: )
- how much I'm a losER
- how much I'm superior to normies
- how much I'm giga HIGH IQ
- the fact that I'm a God on Earth and you should worship my truecel subhuman face

View: https://youtu.be/n0sWvKrEYT8

what tf did I just witness:feelswhat:

RIP when the Anti Incel Act of 2023 (AIA23) gets passed and you are arrested for associating with known criminals and posting on incel forums. They've got all the evidence they need to surveil you at any point in time now.

Welcome back

Nee nee Inminecraft sama:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: