Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm gonna walk around the UK asking every loner if they're "incelman"

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,481
and if anyone hesitates, I'll know it's him. If he's above a 4/10 in looks, I'm gonna drag him to the nearest manhole, lift the lid and throw him into the fucking sewers. I just know this guy is a fakecel in disguise. I just know it.

;)


@incelman
 
Isn't incelman a Gambler alt?
 
The ones whining the most about their looks are usually the biggest fakecels.
 
FACEandLMS said:
and if anyone hesitates, I'll know it's him. If he's above a 4/10 in looks, I'm gonna drag him to the nearest manhole, lift the lid and throw him into the fucking sewers. I just know this guy is a fakecel in disguise. I just know it.

;)


@incelman



That guy is legit too perfect to be true. He hits all the right boxes.
 
FACEandLMS said:
and if anyone hesitates, I'll know it's him. If he's above a 4/10 in looks, I'm gonna drag him to the nearest manhole, lift the lid and throw him into the fucking sewers. I just know this guy is a fakecel in disguise. I just know it.

;)


@incelman



You'd be better off conducting your search in a certain mediterranean country that recently experienced a massive financial crisis.
 
He lives in Oliveland so good luck
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
You'd be better off conducting your search in a certain mediterranean country that recently experienced a massive financial crisis.

He's gambler?
 
modus_coperandi said:
He's gambler?

This legit would be the most hilarious twist on this forum in 2017.
 
CopingGymcel said:
The ones whining the most about their looks are usually the biggest fakecels.

Not only that. They also like to whine about some tiny imperfection they have. Reason: everything else is chad-like.
 
@incelman

Since your inbox is full, yes I am. Have you not seen my videos?
 
FACEandLMS said:
@incelman

Since your inbox is full, yes I am. Have you not seen my videos?

My inbox isn't full lol. No, I wasn't aware you had videos. Which part of UK are you at?
 
incelman said:
My inbox isn't full lol. No, I wasn't aware you had videos. Which part of UK are you at?

London.

Shameless selfpromotion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
 
FACEandLMS said:
London.

Shameless selfpromotion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

I really like the direction of these videos. They are blackpilled yet really cleverly arranged and veiwer friendly. I'm in London as well atm.
 
incelman said:
I really like the direction of these videos. They are blackpilled yet really cleverly arranged and veiwer friendly. I'm in London as well atm.

thanks bro
 
AngelOfDisease said:
Not only that. They also like to whine about some tiny imperfection they have. Reason: everything else is chad-like.

I talked with someone like that yesterday  :disappointed: Good guy, but overly critical of his one flaw.
 
LanaDelRey said:
This legit would be the most hilarious twist on this forum in 2017.

There's good chance he is gambler. He posts a shitton, doesn't hate women, and defends degeneracy. Just like gambler.
 

Similar threads

kangarooc3l
Replies
64
Views
1K
SoycuckGodOfReddit
SoycuckGodOfReddit
GeckoBus
Replies
41
Views
1K
baja jagodinac
baja jagodinac
comradespiderman29
Replies
51
Views
2K
Rabbi Schneerson
R

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top