Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm gonna turn 23 within the next week.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
And I'm upset. I just realized I've been in my 20's for 3 years now. I'm a fucking adult whose been out of high school since I was 18 and I've done nothing. I've worked shitty jobs, I live with my parents, and I'm about to finish college. I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a virgin. High school seems like so long ago and I didn't take the time to even try an enjoy it. I fucked up every opportunity to make friends or be a normal person. There is no reason for me to live. I have nothing to offer the world or anyone person. I make no one happy or elevate them at all. I mean nothing to anyone. By all criteria, I should kill myself. But I don't because I'm a pussy little faggot whose scared of dying. 

When I was a little boy I though things would be different. In elementary school I was a fairly normal kid. I though getting a girlfriend, getting money, having friends and being normal was par for the course.I though it as something everyone was guaranteed. None of that happened, everything I saw on tv and in movies didn't happen. No fun adventures, no hobbies, no attention from anyone. I never won any competitions, I wasn't a good student, I didn't score a winning play, I didn't get the girl, or any girl. 

My life is just starting and its over. I've already blown my 20s. I just feel so much shame and humiliation being virgin at this age. I'm a fucking white male born in America. I should have everything going for me but I'm still unhappy because I have no social relations or social skills. I don't have friends, I don't relate to any of my family members my age and thus never communicate with them. At university no one talks to me and at work I'm ignored. I just can't believe it all went so wrong.

Looks like the only thing left for you is to become a gymcel and ultimate betabux.

Also I didn't knew you were a Sagittarius judging by your posts.

Yeah, this is the age it really hit me as well. You're not alone bro. We got you.
It's best not to think on this too much. 

We have a different path from the normies. It's not your fault man.

Same feeling brother, i knew the time when i turned 20 i was crying in my room because of virginity/no GF i felt like a huge failure that i didnt accomplished nothing. People congrats me my parents bought presents etc they think i have it all together.
Nooo i didnt... had to make it not obvious that i was crying felt deppresed.

It IS over.
But still you have to see where life gets you.

Run reincarnation game

shit dude, unbeliveable that some of us have exactly same stories, i guess you are rather ugly after all

same shit here, 24 already tho, age pill hits hard.

life doesnt forgive, doesnt give second chances.

Are you KV?

Also did you get your sig from this song
[video=dailymotion]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ulg4[/video]

dr-problematic said:
shit dude, unbeliveable that some of us have exactly same stories, i guess you are rather ugly after all
same shit here, 24 already tho, age pill hits hard.
life doesnt forgive, doesnt give second chances.
Toomuchreallife/10

Been 23 for months.

ohboku said:
It IS over.
But still you have to see where life gets you.

I'm going no where fast. I don't see any changes on the horizon.

LDAR

Watch anime

Play vidya

Perfect C O P E