Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna try out Bolemia

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★★
I don't want to die sexless so i will try everything in my power to change that, the first and most important step is to cut down on the fat i have, i will just throw out any shit i've eaten. I will have to eventually go to the gym too but i will only go to the gym at like 3am to avoid chads and stacys presence

After that i will earn money somewhere to afford a nosejob and a gyno surgery. Perhaps this will have me achieve my goal in nutting in some ltb.

I keep you guys updated

Fan of Far Cry 5? Me too

terrible way to lose weight just go keto or something

I don't want to die sexless so i will try everything in my power to change that, the first and most important step is to cut down on the fat i have, i will just throw out any shit i've eaten. I will have to eventually go to the gym too but i will only go to the gym at like 3am to avoid chads and stacys presence

After that i will earn money somewhere to afford a nosejob and a gyno surgery. Perhaps this will have me achieve my goal in nutting in some ltb.

I keep you guys updated
Don’t do it, you will regret it.

3am to avoid chads and stacys presence
Based night time gymmaxxing. I didn't go to the gym cause I want to avoid normies at all cost, but I heard that it is extremely efficient to train during the night.

I keep you guys updated
I had a nosejob and the surgeon fucked it up, Top surgeon apparently, Good luck becoming a cripple with chronic pain like me.

Have fun with painful enamel erosion:

Oral_Manifestation_of_Bulimia..jpg

m3_dental_errosions1-1.jpg

image02411.jpeg

TEL (TOTAL ENAMEL LOSS)

And very visible knuckle calluses that people can probably tell are from bulimia:

Russell%27s_Sign.png

It tastes better coming up than it does going down bro!

Assuming you have lots of free time just bike 4 hours a day