Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm gonna testosteronemaxx by eating more fat and cholesterol

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Who the fuck cares even if I die from clotted arteries

I drank 0.4 liters of heavy cream and ate 7 eggs

Bloatmaxxing boyos or death

Fakecel tbh if you aren't testosteronemaxxing

thats not T maxxing. thats stroke maxxing

bloatmaxxing is based if you can ogremaxx and be intimidating go for it but you also need the height which sucks.

Good. Cholesterol is good for you anyways, atleast more than they want you to think

No, that is actually closer to how we should eat in nature minus the bloatmaxxing/overeating of course
in nature we would run after some animal and try to kill it. everyone of us would have a sixpack and could run like bold.

Good. Cholesterol is good for you anyways, atleast more than they want you to think
I agree. There's a reason why cholesterol is so demonized, its because its a precursor to sex hormones and they want people to be miserable

More body fat = less T

in nature we would run after some animal and try to kill it. everyone of us would have a sixpack and could run like bold.
i would be dead because the tribe would murder me

I read scientists say that cholesterol especially LDL actually prevents diseases like Demntia and Alzheimers. And that not all LDL is bad and that there are subtypes of it, and its crystalizes from excessive eating of sugar , Moreover I read that Cholesterol lass matters, and that Inflammation is more dangerous for your arteries.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back