Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna stop eating

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Im skinny fat and sick of it. Im gonna eat a few apples and carrots a day with some peanut butter for a few months

same bro i feel so fucking disgusted with myself. my body is so flabby it literally jiggles when i walk FUUCK

No that's not how you deal with skinny fat. If you do that you'll be skinnier fat. JFL.

Skinny fat = Fat + no muscles
You need to bulid muscles and slowly loose fat. Give yourself 1 year for body recomposition. Watch Jeff Nippard he has a a video series on Gymcelling for beginners.

Don't fall for the fad diets and shortcuts. Give yourself proper 1 year.

No that's not how you deal with skinny fat. If you do that you'll be skinnier fat. JFL.

Skinny fat = Fat + no muscles
You need to bulid muscles and slowly loose fat. Give yourself 1 year for body recomposition. Watch Jeff Nippard he has a a video series on Gymcelling for beginners.

Don't fall for the fad diets and shortcuts. Give yourself proper 1 year.
But Joaquin Phoenix did a similar thing to what im planning and he lost like 60 pound in 4 months. i dont wanna be buff i wanna be skinny

But Joaquin Phoenix did a similar thing to what im planning and he lost like 60 pound in 4 months. i dont wanna be buff i wanna be skinny
Bro trust me you won't get "buff" with just 1 year of natty lifting. Best you'll gain like 8-10lbs of muscles. That's it.

And Phoenix is a multimillionare he can do whatever he wants, he can get high grade SARMS and get jacked in 4 months. He's had lots of sex in his life that guy doesn't care what women thinks about him. Plus most of them give fake advices when in reality they are carefully monitoring what they are eating, taking proper supplementation and regular health checkups. We incels don't have that luxury.

Who am I to tell you what to do and what not? You should do whatever you feel is right by carefully weighing the pros and cons.

Bro trust me you won't get "buff" with just 1 year of natty lifting. Best you'll gain like 8-10lbs of muscles. That's it.

And Phoenix is a multimillionare he can do whatever he wants, he can get high grade SARMS and get jacked in 4 months. He's had lots of sex in his life that guy doesn't care what women thinks about him. Plus most of them give fake advices when in reality they are carefully monitoring what they are eating, taking proper supplementation and regular health checkups. We incels don't have that luxury.

Who am I to tell you what to do and what not? You should do whatever you feel is right by carefully weighing the pros and cons.
I don't care about muscle, I want to be lanky and skinny bro. JP barely ate anything for a few months and he lost 60 pounds, thats how he was that skinny in the Joker

I don't care about muscle, I want to be lanky and skinny bro. JP barely ate anything for a few months and he lost 60 pounds, thats how he was that skinny in the Joker
JFL okay I get it.
So if you want to loose fat fast without feeling hungy than eat proteins and low caloric dense foods like Kale or Watermelon. This will keep you full throughout the day with minimal Calories.

JFL okay I get it.
So if you want to loose fat fast without feeling hungy than eat proteins and low caloric dense foods like Kale or Watermelon. This will keep you full throughout the day with minimal Calories.
Ok thank you bro, this helps a lot